Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Hailey’s POV)

We’d been driving for the past half an hour and I already was starting to get very nerves. I mean so nerves that I was about to pee my pants. Luckily, I didn’t. You cant blame me, can you? I just found out that I was going to be living with thirteen guys and one girl.

We had all been very quiet. It was a very weird silence. Well, might as well get this out of the way. “Hey Alison, are you sure that it’s okay that I move in with you? Don’t get me wrong, I’m so thankful that you are doing this, but do you really want a daughter?” She looked back at me all smiley, “Of course I want a daughter silly! I’ve wanted one since my little Alex was born and now that I have one I want more. I mean I love all my baby boys, but they can get on my nerves. You know what I mean?” I smiled back, “Of course.” After that I snuggled up to my seat and listened to the radio.

I must have fallen asleep because I felt someone shaking me. “Hailey wake up. Wakey wakey.” said Alison. “Ugh” I groaned. Then it all came back to me. I was in the Parker’s car and I was on the way to their house. I shot out of my seat. “Ok, are we here?” I asked. “Take a look for yourself sweetie.” said Alison.

I looked around. Wow this place is amazing! I swear if I knew I wasn’t in North Carolina I would have thought we were at the White House. This place was so huge and beautiful. I could see the big pool out back and the amazing forest behind it. I’m the outdoorsy kinda girl. The house was a clean and crisp white color. There were a bunch of windows. The green grass was cut to perfection. The only thing that would make this house better was if they had go carts. I love those things! Wow, these people were loaded. “This place is amazing!”

Austin and Alison laughed. “we do our best.” said Mr. Parker. They led me into the house and into the huge living room. This room was as big as my old house! Alison walked over to the intercom and said, “Boys get you cute little butts down here and meet Hailey! Don‘t forget to bring Sabrina!”

I heard footsteps coming down the grand staircase. I looked up to see a train of boys coming down. “Alright, line up from oldest to youngest.” she shouted. “Ok Hailey, why don’t you say something about yourself and when you are done the boys will do the same.”

O boy, these boys are smoking! Even the little ones were cutie. What have I gotten myself into? “Ok, well I’m Hailey Johnson. I’m 16 and coming to live with you because my dad and twin sister just died. Also, I love dancing and want to be a nurse after high school.” I said.

The oldest started talking, “Hello Hailey, so nice to meet you. I’m Nicholas, you can call me Nick. I am 22 and just graduated from law school. O, and I am engaged to a wonderful woman named Megan.” he said. Nick has brown hair and amazing brown eyes. “Nice to meet you too.” He smiled at me.

The second eldest started to speak. “Hey, I’m Jake. My age is 21 and I’m in school to be a doctor.” he said way to fast. Jake had the same hair as his older brother, but emerald eyes. Gosh, there must be something in this water that I better start drinking. These boys just keep getting hotter and hotter!

The next Parker had jet black hair and grey eyes. “Hi, I’m Daniel. I am 20. I would like to get my degree in engineering in the future. And may I see, you look very pretty.” he said with a smirk on his face. I just blushed. Mental note: stay away from Daniel.

“Hey, I’m Cody and I am 19. Nice to meet you Hailey.” he smiled and I smiled back. Wow, the Parker have breath-taking smiles. “O, and next September I’m going into the Army.” he said and had this look on his face like he was so proud of himself. I smiled at him, “That’s so cool Cody.” He had chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. “Also, Alison and Austin aren’t my real parents. That is my real brother though.” he pointed to the one who looked like an exact copy of himself, but with green eyes.” our parents died when I was ten. After that we came to live with our wonderful aunt and uncle.” Cody said and winked at his aunt.