Chapter 18

Chapter 18

It was him. Surrounded by about ten other buff guys. Why in the world is he hear? I would have figured that he would have never shown his face again after the while other incident with the boys. I guess I was wrong. I felt my stomach drop.

Stephan had his back turned away from me. I started to slowly creep away as quietly as I could, but I sadly failed.

I stepped on a leaf. A freaking leaf! It crunched under my shoe. Stephan's head snapped around when he hear the sound of the stupid little measly leaf.

Quickly, I ran for the nearest tree to hide behind. But me being being stupid just turned and ran into the wall. I backed away and rubbed my throbbing forhead. Before I could get away I felt a strong hand grasp my arm. I let out a little squeal front the sudden tug and the dizziness that I was experiencing at the moment.

The guy turned me around to that I was about three feet from Stephan. Too close for my liking. He had a smirk playing on his lips and was slightly swaying. Great, to make it all better he was drunk and not thinking clearly. I looked up at the thug that was holding my arm.

He had black shaggy hair. I felt his hot breath on my face as he looked down at me. Ew, he reeked of alcohol. To top it off his eyes were bloodshot. He was high. No doubt that the others were to. That made this situation even better.

Wait, why were they even here? They went to a different school in a whole different town!

"We'll don't u look....sexy tonight....Bailey." Stephan slurred.

Wow, what a great guy huh? He doesn't even remember the name of the girl he almost raped. Dickhead.

"Thanks for remembering my name. It's Hailey by the way. Not Bailey. Since you are looking for someone else in just going to go." I said.

I was almost of of the guys grasp when he just tightened it more. My arm started throbbing from the loss of circulation "I don't think so. I could....care less what your....name is. You are the little.....whore that had her pathetic......little friends almost break my nose a....couple of weeks back." Stephan said.

He let out a deep chuckle and stepped closer to me so our toes were touching. I flinched back from his horrid smelling breath. He roughly grabbed my chin. "Where are your little friends now? Huh? They aren't here to defend you? Aw, poor little slut."

On instant I raised my hand and slapped him across his cheek. After I did it I immediately regretted it. He grabbed both if my arms and then flung me to the ground. I yelled in pain at the sudden hardness hit my back.

Stephanie laughed and pulled my head up by my hair most likely ripping out a chunk.His red shot eyes looked into mine. "How does it feel? Huh?" I looked away and felt tears brim my eyes. Now I was seriously getting scared. I was all along with a bunch of high drunk guys. Not good.

"I said answer me whore!" He yelled and tugged my hair again so I was facing him. He must of saw my tears because he smirked and slapped me across the face again and again he threw me in the floor again. I screamed at the force of the ground.

Stephan must not have liked that because he starts kicking me hard. I curled up ink a tight ball and started sobbing into my knees. He kept on kicking me all over the place. The pain was everywhere.

I didn't feel another blow to my sides so I figured he had had enough and left. I started to uncurl myself from my tight web when I felt multiple blows once again. That bastard must have told his friends to join his fun.

I started to feel blood trickle out of several places in my body. The pain was unbearable. I let out one high pitched scream.

"Shut up u filthy baby! Who is gonna help you now?" When I didn't answer I felt a hard leather boot connect with my head and I was out cold.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't hate me! Hate my teachers! They are giving me way to much homework. I'm going to try and upload as soon as I can though.

Thanks or reading! Please comment and vote:) and if your really feeling generous fan me:)

ashley<3