Q&A Part 2

Okay, so before I know I posted that quote of my message board message. That wasn't meant for a vote, guys. XD Its okay, don't worry. But now I know where to go when i have to take a vote on what fanfic I should make. ;) Also, thank you for the 85K views! I love you all! And more questions, guys! <3

ClarestaChristabel
To author-nim: how do you get the ideas for this amazing book? And if you publish this to a real book, may I get the chance to get it? Lol
Author-nim: First question, it just came to mind. My friend liked the idea of yanderes and I wanted to write a BTS fan fiction for the first time. I was still getting to know BTS, remembering their faces and learning their songs. But as soon as my friend said she had Yoongi as her bias, I was like, "Let's just make a Yandere Min Yoongi X Reader!" That's literally what happened over the summer. I wasn't completely into it in the beginning, but after I started getting so much support on it, my creative juices were flowing like crazy!

-pjiminthighs
Yoongi: my dear bias wrecker,

How the heck did you assume that y/n was the crazy one when you are a lovestruck yandere?
Yoongi: What is this "yandere" you say? I don't really know this term.

To joonie: lend me some powers please
Namjoon: Hahah, one day, sunshine. ;)

To sunshine: Wasn't Jin suppose to be in exo? Did you kill him and took his place?
Hoseok: No, Seokjin wasn't supposed to be in any of this. He decided to stay back. Him, Taehyung, and Jimin are trying to stay out as much drama as they can.

To bambam: eat something healthy so you will stop vomiting please! How did you become a zombie?
BamBam: I can't stop vomiting. It's part of who I am. And also, like in the last questions, it involved a lot of things. I just can't say.

RubyxRose0401
Questions! To Namjoon: What did you mean that y/n was your boss?
Namjoon: She's my boss. She holds my title as a dimension jumper. She directs me what to do. But I do disobey her once in awhile. Like when I brought the normal Y/N back in time where she could restart her life. Just don't tell her that, please.

To Y/N: When were you the most afraid during all of this?
Y/N: When Yoongi killed Jungkook. I was terrified for my life. The blood and crazed grin made my blood run cold. And then when Yoongi somewhat raped me. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do.

To Yoongi: When did you start liking Y/N, that 4th grade, or before that?
Yoongi: It was before that. I noticed she was always there since kindergarten and my love grew strong. But when she moved in middle school, that's when I started "stalking" her.

I may ask more questions later ;-; I'm like Midori Chan from YanSim
Author-nim: That's okay, hun! ^-^ <3

Haruno2twin1

To Y/N how come you are afraid instead of being strategic and using weapons such as the things around you to fight
Y/N: I don't know. I don't really think when I do things. I kind of go into a blind panic and I don't think straight.

To Namjoon: even though she is your boss and all why did you choose the path of trying to take her??
Namjoon: As I've said before, I didn't really notice my boss, Y/N, until the very end. The real Y/N seemed like my only target at the time and she was the easiest to go after. And I just wanted to prove Yoongi wrong.

To Sunshine: How come you had to be the exo? You are too innocent whyy hobi?
Hoseok: It's called business, sweetheart. And who is EXO?

To Yoongi: does it not make you nervous at the times of raping Y/N?? Cause bro that seems cool Ish Ish okay Ish but doesn't it ever make you feel bad??
Yoongi: I know deep inside her that she enjoys it. I know she loves me dearly. And no, I don't get nervous. With Y/N, I feel like I can do anything.

To Y/N: you aren't very Subcome to certain things why??
Y/N: Well, I'm a very healthy person. If you eat right and get exercise, then your body heals faster. I mean, who wouldn't be healthy with a bunch of killers and rapists coming after you?

Yoongi: when you see Y/N do you see her as for who she is or what she does, but do you see past all of that and to her heart for her true self and feelings? Words are one thing along actions but ones heart along eyes tell another story don't you see that?
Yoongi: I see everything in Y/N. The way she looks, what she does, her feelings, and her own self. I do not judge her due to her looks like some men would do. I love her for who she truly is. I do see all of that. Do not worry.