Chapter 18

Your POV

My eyelids fluttered open, revealing the dark room around me. But something felt wrong. Like there was a heavy, cold feeling in the air. It made me shiver due to my bare body.

I swiveled my eyes around the room for Yoongi. But what I found made my blood run cold.

There beside me, tied up, was Yoongi. His hair was matted with sweat it seemed. His shirt was in shreds, showing his abs. This made my cheeks heat up a million degrees. I averted my eyes and looked at his face. One of his eyes were swollen and purple while his lip was split and pouring blood down his chin.

Hurriedly, I scooted to his side and started to try and untie the knots, but they were too tight. I then moved my hands to his face, wiping the blood off his chin and holding his cheeks gently.

"Yoongi?" I tried getting a response out of him, slightly shaking his head a little. "Are you okay?"

He let out a soft groan, moving his head side to side. His eyes started to pry open, his dark brown eyes peering at me. "Y/N?"

I smiled at him, relieved. "What happened?"

He never returned the smile back. Just a worried look. "You were right."

I looked at him, confused. "What? What was I right about?"

He froze. "Y/N, run."

"Why?" I said, tugging the rope. "You're still tied up. Who put you here?"

"I said run!" he yelled, thrashing around wildly.

Scared out of my mind, I got up from the bed and rushed to the bureau.

"There's not time for clothes!" Yoongi yelled again.

Flabbergasted, I stumbled to the door. As I reached for the handle and turned it, I noticed it was locked. I swore under my breath, shaking the knob to see if the door was jammed.

Suddenly a force threw me back to the other aide of the room, crashing into the wall. I cried as pain coursed through my back. It felt like someone had brought a knife down into my back and kept going, drawing a line down my back. But it was only on the inside.

"Stop," I whimpered. I was in a fatal position on the ground.

The raspy, but familiar voice whispered in my ear. Why? I'm helping.

A tear trickled down my cheek. "You're not. You're hurting me just as much as you're hurting Yoongi."

An invisible force pushed a strand of my H/C hair out of my face. Please. Just let me kill him. You'll be out of this hell. I know how you feel. I know you want this all to end. You don't care if you harm yourself, or worse.

Three more tears came down before I said, "You're just as bad as him."

There was a pause for a second before the heavy atmosphere lifted from the room. I somehow felt something go away from me. I looked up with tear filled eyes. There, miraculously, I saw the knots that Yoongi was tied on to were coming undone. I watched as one by one came undone, falling beside Yoongi. Yoongi watched with wide eyes, shock consuming his face.

When all the knots were undone, Yoongi shot up from the bed and raced over to me, collapsing to his knees. He picked me up and cradled me in his lap as I cried into his shirt.

After a few minutes, Yoongi squeezed my arm slightly. Curious to know what he was referring to, I looked up. Standing in the middle of the room was a misty Jungkook, transparent. He looked like normal though with his pale skin and think, dark brown hair. He smiled down at the both of us sympathetically.

I'm sorry, he seemed to mouth but his voice ringed through the room like a bell.

I pushed myself gently away from Yoongi and went over to Jungkook slowly. You could hear my feet padding against the floor.

"Jungkook," I whispered, holding out a hand to touch him.

As my hand made contact with this skin, he materialized into nothing. There was only dust left behind.

I felt Yoongi's hand land on my shoulder, squeezing it softly. "He's free now."

I only nodded, tears coming to my eyes. I tried wiping them away, but Yoongi pulled me into a hug. I cried for what felt like forever.

~~~~~

Another milestone! Yay for 4K views! I'm legit going to celebrate every 1K. Thank you all so much! I never thought one of my books could reach this far!

Also I have been asked by one of my friends if this book is going to end anytime soon. Well good news. I'm continuing it. There is a lot more to go, and I can't wait!~ Luv y'all! <3