Chapter 25

Your POV

The sound of the door coming to ajar came to my ears. My singing stopped and my eyes tried looking to the door but I wasn't able to. I wasn't elevated enough to see over my body to where  the door was. I started struggling a bit, pulling at my restrains on my wrists. They didn't budge.

"Y/N?" a familiar voice murmured from the doorway. It was the same, deep voice I remembered from all the times we've kissed.

I started struggling more. "YOONGI!"

"Please calm down! I'm coming over."

The sound of a squeaky wheelchair started coming towards me. I stopped my struggling and waited to see his face.

There, right next to me now, was Yoongi in a hospital gown. Wheeling him around was Namjoon. When Namjoon saw me, his face was expressionless like if he saw a tied up, rabid animal. Anger welled up in my chest due to this.

"Y/N..." Yoongi murmured.

A hot tear slid down my cheek. "Please get me out of here..."

"We can't," Namjoon said, his eyes shooting daggers at me. "You're too dangerous."

I ignored him. This time, I added a whine to my voice. "Yoongi..."

He grabbed my hand, running his thumb across my knuckles. "I'm sorry..."

More tears pricked at my eyes. "Yoongi..?"

He met my eyes, tears in his own. "Namjoon's right. You're too dangerous..."

I yanked my hand out of his. Tears rained down my cheeks and onto the uncomfortable table I was on. "YOONGI, NO!!!"

Namjoon started pulling him away. "I'm so sorry..."

As he was wheeled out of the room, I screamed my lungs off. I thrashed around. I could feel my restraints starting to give away. Over my cries, I could hear Yoongi's chair wheeled out of the room. Tears crashed down, soaking my face and chapping my cheeks.

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I hated seeing her like that. I shouldn't have kidnapped her in the first place. It hurt me to see her tied up like an animal.

As Namjoon wheeled me to the front desk, the women before looked up at me. I could tell she was annoyed by Y/N's distant yells. The cries filled my ears, drowning me in my own sorrow.

The woman drew me out of the water I was drowning in. "She will have to take medicine to help herself. We just need your confirmation."

I only stared at the woman in her eyes, probably shooting daggers through my own.

"That's fine," Namjoon said for me.

The woman gave me a worried smile. "It's alright, dear. She'll be okay. But we do want to have some...experiments tested on her. We want to see how her brain works."

I gripped the wheelchair's handle bars with a deathly grip. My knuckles turned white due to it. "No," my voice rang out, clear and deadly.

The woman seemed surprised at my tone. "Are you alright, sir?"

Not clearly thinking, I jumped out of the wheelchair and over the desk, grabbing the woman's throat. Her eyes widened in fear, her hands flying to mine, trying to pry my hands off. They stayed firmly plastered to her throat.

I didn't know what I was doing. I squeezed and jerked her neck. I could feel her bones breaking. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I could only read her lips as she spoke her last words.

Help...