Chapter 34

Your POV

My eyelids fluttered open, revealing a brightly lit room this time. It was elegant with a white canopy bed with silken sheets covering my bare body. A window was on the right of me, white curtains flowing in the breeze. The walls were a comforting cream color while dark stained furniture cluttered the room. I had to be in some rich person's room. Not in the basement I was in before.

"Morning," I voice said next to me, calm and collected.

I looked to my side, and there was, what I thought, Xiumin. His tossed, short hair seemed perfect. He seemed to pin me down with those dark brown eyes of his. He wore a white, button up shirt, seeming to match the room, and khaki pants.

I pulled the sheets to my chin, afraid he would see my bare body. "Morning."

He gave me a small smile. "If it makes you feel any better, I didn't see your body at all."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you..." I looked around the room again, taking it all in. "Where am I?"

"My boss's house," he said, his small smile fading to a frown. "I'm sorry we got you into this."

I cocked my head to the side, looking at him with a confused look. "You don't want me here?"

"Of course not!" he exclaimed, getting up from his seat. He then went over to the window and looked out of it. "No woman deserves this much torture in their life. I want to free you, but if I do, the others will track you down."

I dared to sit up, covering my chest with the sheet. "I can help you. We can both escape this hell. The members of BTS can give us shelter. I promise you, we can be safe once again."

He turned around, his eyes narrowed. He seemed to burrow into my soul, searching for something. "You ran away for a reason. You were never safe. How can I trust you?"

I swallowed, licking my dry lips. "If Yoongi is back, we can be safe."

Xiumin shook his head. "I've seen the way he acts on the TV. He's a yandere, Y/N, a yandere."

What he said made me stop in my tracks. A yandere? He couldn't be. But it would explain everything he's done to me. He's drugged me, raped me, kept me safe at home, and killed Jungkook who was becoming too close to me. I hated to admit it, but it was starting to become more and more true...

"H... How do you even know him..?" I murmured. "You've never been around him."

He didn't seem too fooled. "The way he acts when you're around. The way he tried to rape you. He has to be a yandere."

I stayed silent, tears starting to prick at my eyes.

"Just think about it." He then left the room, leaving me in my won silence.