Chapter 55

Surprise! A random update day! I've just been really bored lately, so why not write for you all? And we reached 50K guys! Thank you so much! And I may seem cheesy doing this every 5K, but seriously, I feel proud of myself. My family is also proud of me, and even my teachers. I never imagined it coming this far. Thanks, and Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

Your POV

When Yoongi saw Bam Bam, his eyes seemed to narrow threateningly. "Kunpimook, I didn't know it would be you."

Bam Bam chuckled darkly, vomiting a little green goo. "I could smell your scent on her, Yoongi. I knew I had to take her from you since all you've done to me is hurt me."

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked, hobbling in between them.

"Y/N, don't!" Yoongi yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me against him.

"You can't keep her forever," Bam Bam said, stepping closer, closing the gap between us and him.

I tried pushing away from Yoongi. "Go! I don't need you getting hurt!" As I said that, a burning sensation that was like on my foot was crawling up my spine.

"Too late, my dear," Bam Bam cooed, stopping only a few feet from us. "Once my venom gets to your brain, there's no stopping the both of us."

"Venom?" Yoongi questioned. He pulled me behind him, seeming to shield me from Bam Bam. In my opinion, I didn't think that would stop a zombie from getting me.

"Yes, venom, you idiot," Bam Bam spat. Literally. The acid landed on the floor, causing it to sizzle and a hole to form. "When I threw up, I threw up venom. It's a concentration of all of my mates I have eaten."

My eyes widened and my heart was pounding furiously. "Mates?! Eaten?!"

"Yes," Bam Bam seemed manage a small cough as he said that. Around his lips, black bubbles were starting to form, just like around my foot. "Did I not explain that to you, dear?"

The burning sensation was starting to crawl it's way up my neck. My nerves went haywire, sending me screaming to the ground, the pain too much to handle. My head was starting to go fuzzy, the lighting becoming foggy with the green mist. The green mist I was scared of.

"Y/N!" I heard Yoongi call, but his voice was too far away. I was already becoming something else. It felt as if things were coming out of my skin, my mouth dripping fire. I remembered heaving on the ground, trying to catch my breath. That's when everything turned the sickly green.

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I watched helplessly as Y/N vomited a mixture of green and red. The smell overwhelmed my nose, making it seem like it my nose hairs were burning. It smelled like a mixture of iron like blood and rotting flesh.

"Y/N!" I called once again, shaking her as she dry heaved. She didn't seem all there. She was shaking horribly and screaming out in pain.

"Become mine!" Kunpimook yelled. He started laughing crazily. It sent chills down my spine just hearing his laughs and Y/N's screams.

Out of nowhere, Kunpimook was whacked over the head by the kid named Jackson with a steel-toed boot. He then fell to the floor, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Jimin rushed over to Y/N and I, his eyes filled with concern. He collapsed to his knees next to us, but didn't dare to touch Y/N.

"What's wrong with her?!" Jimin asked, watching her dry heave.

"The final transformation," Jackson replied, walking over to us. The other guys stood at the doorway watching.

"What do we do?" I murmured, watching her with tears starting to brim my eyes.

"Nothing now," Jackson replied, patting Y/N's back reassuringly. "She'll still be the same when she comes around. She'll just have a permanent... mark."

Taking my bloodied fist, I slammed it into the ground, screaming in frustration. My vision went red and my head snapped towards the now passed out Kunpimook. I seemed to growl and I bolted across the floor over to him, but before I could even lay a hand on him, someone stopped me. I screamed for them to let go, but they wouldn't. I felt like this was the end of everything.