Chapter 29

Hey guys! So I posted the new story that's a Seokjin X Reader. It's called "My Tail & Your Legs." It may be crappy, just a warning. I'll be posting every Wednesday on it, so don't forget to check that out on Wednesdays. Thanks and Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

Your POV

Stuffing my last item into my backpack, I looked at the clock. They would be here in an hour to check on me. Namjoon of course not coming because of what happened two days ago. That started to make the other band members worry about Namjoon and I, but I tried to ignore it so they wouldn't question me.

As I zipped up my bag, I looked to the side table. There in a picture, was all the band members. My eyes drifted over each face. Namjoon's face pained me. Jungkook's face brought tears to my eyes. And finally, Yoongi's made me stop and stare. He looked so grumpy, like he didn't want to be there. My friend always said he was like the tired, old grandfather of the group. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought. Not my Yoongi. He was so lively and...

I shook off my thoughts. I needed to go. I patted my pocket which had all my savings in it(including some of Yoongi's extra money he always left on my side table for me).

Taking one last look of the house, I slipped out the door, heading down the street. They would never find me. Yoongi wouldn't worry anymore and Namjoon couldn't get to me. I would be free again, not a care in the world.

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I sat there on the bed in my cell, bouncing my leg up and down. My trial was tomorrow, which brought a pit to my stomach. Would Namjoon bring Y/N? I hoped he would, but also not. I couldn't bare to see her face destroyed at the sight of me in cuffs. It broke my heart to see her like that.

There was a knock at the door. My head whipped towards it. Who was here? My heart fluttered, hoping it was Y/N coming to finally visit even though it had been only two days since I lost saw her.

The small window in the door opened, revealing Namjoon's face. My heart dropped to my feet, seeing he wasn't Y/N. But still got to my feet mindlessly, keeping my face blank. I couldn't let Namjoon see me like this. He was always my rival in my head. It hurt me to have him look after Y/N but I knew it wasn't an option. It was mandatory. If not, she could end up like before. I knew Namjoon was giving me a favor.

As I stopped in the middle of the room, Namjoon looked at me. "Hey, Yoongi." He had a hint of something in his voice. Was it him being terrified? Was he worrisome? What happened? Did something happen to Y/N?

"What's wrong?" I asked, my voice wavering and sounding like it was desperate. I cringed at my own voice.

His eyes widened. "You knew?"

My heart started pumping faster. "Knew what? What happened? Is Y/N okay?"

"Not exactly..." he trailed off. From what I could barely see, I thought he started massaging the back of his neck.

I stomped over, slamming my fists into the door. "Where is she?"

A spark of fear flickered in his eyes. "She's..."

I slammed my fists against the door again. "Spit it out!"

His eyes drifted to the floor, seeming to be a bit ashamed. "She ran away..."

That took me off guard. I stumbled back away from the door and fell on my butt, sitting there on the floor, stunned. No. No no no no no no nononononono... She was gone... This is what I always wished wouldn't happen...

I let out a inhuman scream, gripping my hair, pulling at it. She couldn't leave me. Not now. What was I going to do..?