Chapter 37

Your POV

I stepped out from under Namjoon's arm, the tears still rolling down my face. "Yoongi..."

He looked me up and down, his eyes widened. "Y-you remember me..?"

I nodded vigorously. "I do. You... I..."

Yoongi crushed me into a hug, pressing my head against his shoulder. I didn't know you would notice me after all these years..."

I stiffened. "Years?"

"Yeah. We were in fourth grade together, remember?"

My heart sunk. "Oh..."

He pulled away, but still held onto my arms, supporting me. I felt as if my legs could give out at any minute. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," I shook my head, stepping away from him, starting to stumble.

He stepped toward me again, his eyes filled with the concern I saw so many times in my dream. "I know something is wrong. I can tell. What is it?"

"Hyung, just leave the poor girl alone," Jimin said, stepping inbetween us.

My eyes widened, and before I could warn him, Yoongi grabbed him and threw him to the side, his eyes lighting a fire, flickering with anger.

"Don't ever step inbetween us," Yoongi growled, his voice sounding inhuman.

Jimin's eyes were huge, scared out of his mind. "Hyung, what has gotten into you?!"

"Everyone except Yoongi, leave me," I said, my voice booming in the hall.

They all looked at me, scared to leave me with him. I had to nod for them to leave. As I did, they left through the door Yoongi came through, leaving me and Yoongi in our silence.

"Now, what's wrong?" Yoongi said, coming over and grabbing my shoulders. It may have been seen as a nice gesture from someone's point of view, but in mine he was gripping my shoulders in a death grip. I had to try my best not to wince in pain.

"You won't believe me..." I trailed off, hating that I was allowing him to do this to me.

"Just tell me. I'll believe you no matter what."

I sighed and tried shrugging off his hands. I watched as they fell back to his sides, bouncing a bit from impact. Was I really going to tell him?

"I...saw you in a dream..." I trailed off, grimacing at the words that came out of my mouth. "It... It couldn't be a dream... It was as real as you or me..."

He seemed to think for a minute, taking in the idea. When he was done he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "So you're saying you think it really actually happened?"

I nodded slowly. "Did you have a dream like that at all a few nights ago?"

He nodded just as slowly as me. "You were in it... We lived together in Seoul. I killed Jungkook..."

I gasped. "You saw everything!"

He looked back up at me, his eyes still saying he was confused. "So?"

"It did happen!"

"It couldn't of!" he said back, exasperated. "It was a dream!"

I started stumbling away from him, shaking my head. "No... You have to believe me..."

His eyes showed a sadness while he watched me back away. "I'm sorry, but I can't."

I broke down and tears and ran down the hallway blindly, hating he didn't believe it. He needed to. I still loved him. He was my only hope right now. I wasn't crazy. I couldn't be. But was I? I wasn't Yoongi crazy, but I screamed and yelled when he got hurt, cut myself, and try committing suicide. Maybe I was...

Suddenly a crashed into someone and collapsed on the ground, sobbing hopelessly. I could feel their arms wrapping around me, trying to comfort me, but it didn't work. After awhile, they picked me up and started off with me, back the way I came. I didn't care at this point. I just wanted to fall asleep, hoping to go back to my "dream."