Chapter 40

Yay! We hit 20k views! This literally means so much to me guys, it's unimaginable! Please keep sharing this so we can get this story to be shared with everyone. And I also have something to say.

So many of you in the comments been wanting to make your own theories on this story, and I would LOVE to hear them. You can make one in a wattpad book, on Youtube, wherever you want. Even in the comment section. Just tell me if you have a theory and I would like to hear it. If you're too shy to put the theory out there, you can just send it through PM. I don't mind.

Now that is out of the way, here you are guys! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

Your POV

As we made it into the hall, I couldn't help but try to make myself as small as possible, trying to protect myself. He was going to come after me. I knew it. It would be a replay of what happened last time, and I did not want that.

When I heard the door shut behind us, Namjoon whirled me around, keeping my shoulders in his grip. His fingers dug into my skin, making me wince in pain.

"Just make this quick..." I whispered, bracing myself for what was to come.

Suddenly his soft lips were on mine. I could feel them hesitating from being too lustful, wanting me horribly. I didn't kiss back, keeping my thoughts to myself. Namjoon pulled me closer, wrapping an arm around my waist and keeping a hand on my chin to keep me from moving away. I didn't feel anything. Not even a hint of love.

When he pulled away, he looked me right the eyes. It didn't faze me. He was no match for my barrier I was keeping up. I tried pushing away from him, but he kept the arm wrapped firmly around my waist.

"Can you forgive me?" he asked in a hushed tone, stroking my cheek softly.

I looked at him curiously. "For what?"

"For what I did."

I was confused even more now. "You did nothing. I just met you..." I could sense the hint of lying in my voice. I slightly grimaced at it.

He looked at me with the most serious expression on his face. "I know you remember the 'dream.'"

I gasped slightly, my breath hitching. He... He knew? How? Is Yoongi faking? How could Namjoon really know what happened in the "dream?" All these questions raced through my head as I looked at him with my jaw slightly agape.

"Please consider giving me a second chance. I didn't mean to cause you any harm. I just wanted the best for you. And I'm the best you got."

Anger whelling in my chest, I harshly shoved him back, this time being victorious. He stumbled a bit as I glared at him, hatred bubbling up inside me.

"Don't you dare imply that Yoongi isn't the best for me! He's the best gosh darn thing that has ever happened to me, and you're not taking him away!"

Suddenly the door to the dressing room opened, Tae and Yoongi stepping out. Uh oh. This was going to get bad.