Chapter 26 : Happy and GAY?

Start from the beginning

"Amanda", Mr. Reynolds broke the sensuous atmosphere.

"Mr. Reynolds ", I did the same as he did, took his name precisely his surname. Did he just call me by my first name? Oh my God, one of the days in history I can't forget. I removed my phone and wrote today's date and incident in memos. It was unexpected and very fictitious so I didn't want to forget about it.

"Baby, call me by my name. I've said you so many times to call me by my name when we're out of office premises ", no please, not again I've played the role of wife. This time I am not agreeing to be his girlfriend but did I have any choice. No, I didn't.

"Baby ?" Cody seemed puzzled, most importantly heartbroken but he managed to smile at us as Mr. Reynolds curled his hands around my waist pulling my chair closer. He had so much strength, oh my God I almost fell on him because of his not very smooth jerk.

"Oh my A-A ", I stammered, why wasn't I able to say his first name. I've had cursed him using his name earlier but never had I ever said his first name "Aaron ", I exhaled sighing. That was tough, very tough "My baby ", I continued brushing his hand with mine which was placed on my waist.

I'd never imagined myself saying cheesy words to anyone especially him. I felt cheesy was overrated, one of the reasons my past relations never worked out.

1: I was never into cheesy stuff like including puppy's names paired with innumerable I love you's after every sentence.

2:  I never permitted anyone to cross limits physically, excluding kisses.  I had 2 unsuccessful relations because of which I decided to have an arrange marriage as good partners were never my cup of tea in mere past.

Cody distanced himself from Mr. Reynolds that very moment "So tell me your cute story ", he didn't seem very much affected by it, in fact, he accepted us and smiled cutely. How sweet of a person Cody was.

"We met in my cabin "

"We met in the rain "

Oh no, we both spoke at once, he'll definitely catch us lying. How stupid could we get, oh no? "We actually met in my cabin because of the rain ", I sighed as Mr. Reynolds gave a fake twist to the story ", The moment I saw her in the rain, I asked her to come with me so that I could shelter her. She caught my eye the moment I saw her "

LIAR, when did you turn this generous? , In fact, you splashed the dirty puddle over me through your car wheels. I need air, I couldn't bear such a fake story.

"You don't seem very happy about meeting me baby ", he tightened his grip over me.

I faked a smile "Yes baby, so happy that we had such a romantic first meet ", I pinched him on his lap tightly as Cody eyed me.

"Ouch-- ", We both looked at him strangely  "Ow, so cute. ", he smirked. Certainly not the expression I expected from him.

"Awe baby! ", Mr. Reynolds gave me a quick peck on my cheek, the dragons in my stomach started to overreact again. No, I didn't think about butterflies as his touch did wonders on my skin just like Dragon's fire did in grandma's bedtime stories but Cody seemed convinced, was he taking a chance on me?

"Not in public sweetheart ", I rubbed his kiss from my cheek as I didn't want to be his rumored girlfriend. "We're not very loud about it", I focused my attention towards Cody. He redirected through his hand gestures towards the dance floor.

No, please. We don't have a good history in the dance field.

"Of course, can we ?", Mr. Reynolds pushed his hands towards me, I placed my hand on him as he guided me towards the floor.  When my eyes traveled across the floor Gina, Francis and Sonia looked at us perplexed. Their eyes twirled from our face to our hand, then to our face and the hand, then to the body paired with our interlocked hand again.