Ch.32

Alex

We pull up to the house my dad bought or should I say my new home.

Me and Bryan took all my bags and boxes out of his car and set them on the porch of the house. It was a lot of work. I just wanted to go take a shower and lay in the bed cuddled up with my baby Bryan. I sighed daydreaming.

"You going  keep starring out of space or are you going to help me get the rest of yo shit out of my car?" Bryan stood in front of his trunk with a box in his hand while I stood by the porch with nothing in my hands.

"You don't have to cuss at me." I shook my head laughing at myself.

Once we finished taking all my things out of his car I knocked on the door to the house since I don't have a key.

A girl answered the door which I figured is my dad's girlfriend Maria's daughter Mariah.

She looked at Bryan and her eyes widen then she continued to look in Bryan's eyes with sad eyes. I looked at Bryan confused as his eyes read hate and anger towards her. I wondered why they looked at each other liked that. And where have they meet. So many questions raced my mind, but I didn't want to stand there as they looked at each other.

"Umm hi, I'm Alex." I interrupted their stare battle. 

"I'm Mariah." She spoke but continued to look at Bryan.

"And this is my BOYFRIEND Bryan." I made sure I put emphasis on "boyfriend".

"Oh Hello you must be Alex." Another Lady appeared in the door way, which has to be my dad's girlfriend Maria. She gave me a bright smile but her eyes soon landed on Bryan and she gave him a look of pity.

I was about to say something about it but my dad came to the door and gave me a big ass hug.

"Hey sweetheart" My dad greeted me.

"Hey dad" I greeted him back.

"Wassup Bryan." My Dad dapped upped Bryan.

"Nothing much Mr. Grey."

"Come on lets get these boxes and bags inside." My dad said while grabbing two bags.

A Few Hours Later

Brain helped me put up all my things in my new room. But he barely spoke, he only spoke when I said something to him first. And when he did speak, he kept it short. Its odd because he usually speak to me.

"Okay well I'm heading out." Bryan was about to walk out the door.

"Wait!" I called out for him before he left.

"Yeah wassup?" H stopped in his tracks.

"You said you will stay with me during the dinner and spent the night. What happen with that?" I questioned him.

"I'm tired and just want to go home." He avoided eye contact.

"Please stay." I begin to beg.

"No Alex, damn." He shook his head.

"Oh Okay, I'm sorry for trying to pressure you." I looked down as a wave of sadness rushed in me.

He walked out without saying another word.

'Did I do something? Was it because of Mariah or Maria?' I questioned myself

I laid in my bed thinking of different possibilities to why Bryan is acting strange.

"Bryan said he had to go." My dad walked into my room telling me.

"Yeah I know." I signed.

"Something happen between you too?" He asked.

"No, not that I know of." I shook my head. "To be honest with you ever since we got here he started to act weird." I sat up in my bed.

"Why you say that?"

"Because..." I was cut off when Maria enter the room.

"Dinners ready." She smiled from ear to ear. She looked around my room like she was looking for something or should I say someone. "Where's Bryan?" She asked.

"He had to leave early." I told her.

She nodded understanding before she walked back out the room.

"Well lets go eat." My dad got up from my bed and walked out my room.

I honestly don't feel like eating, but I will so I wont seem upset. Ill act happy for my dad.

The rest of the night was good. I spoke and laughed but really in the inside I wanted to cry.

A filler chapter.
Enjoy!!!

-Kyah