Ch. 20

Alex

Its been 4 weeks since Bryan broke up with me and I miss him. I know I fucked up when Bryan walked out the house. It felt like he ripped my heart out of my chest taking it with him. I miss him like crazy. He wont return any of my calls or text and I can admit that I am really hurt that he is not responding.

Today is the first day of college and I afraid as hell. The good thing is that me and Taylor have few of the same classes together. But since the college is on the other side of town I have to get up extra early so I wont be late for any of my classes. I didn't want a dorm for two reasons they cost money and I don't want to share a room with someone I don't know. They could be a total slob and so I'm not taking my chances. 

I picked out a black crop top tropical mesh cutout sweetheart neckline half sleeve tops with the top black and my all white rounded skirt and my strappy black flat sandals to match. I put on a little makeup. I been took down my braids so I wore my real hair down. I curled it in some big loose curls letting it hang down. My hair stopped a little bit past my breast that is dark brown.

I picked up my keys and my phone with my wallet case on it headed out the door. I locked up the house then getting in my car headed to Taylors house. At least I still have her.

Taylor

I woke up a little to early. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I dragged myself out of bed and to the shower. I got out the same time I heard a knock at the door. I would tell Jaden and or Jada to get it but they are sleep. I wrapped a towel around my body then I walked down stairs looking out the peek hole. I seen it was Alex so I just opened the door.

"So you answer the door with only a towel on now?" Alex asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just got out the shower and I seen it was you." I walked upstairs with her behind me.

She sat on my bed as I closed my door to my room.

"Can you find me something to wear?" I asked Alex as I straightened my hair. I seen her nodded through the mirror walking over to my closet. "I wanna look as good as you because you stunting." I seen that she was stunting."

"Yeah because I'm slay." Alex chuckled flipping her hair over her shoulder making me laugh.

"Alex is it sad to say I miss Damarcus?" I put down the flat iron and started to cry.

"No babes it not because I miss Bryan. We just going to have to find a way to get them back." Alex walked over to me holding me as I cried. "Now lets get dressed so we wont be late on our first day of college." She walked back over to my closet. I nodded my head then finishing up my hair.

After I was done I notice that Alex picked me out a red sexy deep V neck lace up crop top with long sleeve fishnet sheer. With some red vaughn jelly gladiator sandals. I did my makeup and since i already striaghted my hair i just let it hang. My hair stopped in the middle of my back and is jet black. I put on my dimond earrings and some rings to match. I picked up my phone and keys then my little wallet purse. walking downstairs.

"Morning." I greeted the twins who sat at the island eating cearal.

"Morning" they said back together.

"I'm surprised i didn't have to wake yall up." I comment back setting down my things.

"Yeah me two." Jaden said not looking up but instead kept his head in his bowl.

"Yeah I'm lowkey excited for the first day of school." Jada smiled.

"More than lowkey, you could stop talking about how you miss all yo friends and playing basketball with your team." Jaden shook his head.

"Shut up, you not so innocent yo self." Jada pushed Jaden.

I chuckled at them pulling down a strawberry pop-tart.

"Ooh I want one." Alex grabbed the box of pop-tarts taking one herself.

"Yall gonna miss that bus so yall better leave now." I told the twins as they put there bowls in the sink then leaving out the house with their backpacks.

"Yeah we got to go to." Alex lead the way out the house as I picked up my stuff following behind her.

Short boring chapter I know.
Just a little something.
Aye think I'm not going to make mistakes because I do sometimes but enjoy!!!

Don't forget to VOTE,VOTE,VOTE just press that star.....

-Kyah