Ch. 23

Bryan
I couldn't just sit there in my seat like I ain't notice Alex ran away. I felt bad but I also don't want to go run after her because I want to stay mad but then again I don't want to be mad at her. I signed getting up out of my seat walking out the class room to go find Alex.

Did you see where she went?" I asked a few people standing outside if the class.

"Yeah she ran into the bathroom over there." A girl told me.

"Thank you." I nodded at her.

"Want me to go get her?" She asked.

"Yes please."

She went into the bathroom to go get Alex.

It's been five minutes and I started to think Alex wasn't gonna come out the bathroom.

Just as I was about to walk away the door open and walked out the girl and Alex.

Alex wiped away a few tears off of her face as she stood in front of me.

"Yall are such a cute couple, make it work." The girl smiled before walking away.

I turned my attention back to Alex waiting for her to speak.

"I'm so sorry for everything I done and if you lost all of your love for me that understandable." She started to walk off.

"Nahh baby girl. I still love you." I pulled her back to me making her crash into my chest as I held her to my chest. "Even tho you did that stupid shit I forgive you. So with that being said we ain't perfect we gonna make mistakes but I'm not going to make the mistake of losing you." I picked her chin up connecting our lips.

I bit on her bottom lip as she opened up. Our tongues danced together as the kiss started to get hot.

"Aww!"

"They are so cute."

"They goals."

People around us started making comments. Alex pulled away fom the kiss after hearing the comments hiding her face in my chest. I chuckled a bit of her shyness still holding her. I picked up her chin again pecking her lips twice before I grabbed her hand walking back to our class.

We sat down at our seats.

"I can't believe all of those people was watching us." Alex cover her face with her hands.

"Ain't nun to be embarrassed about baby girl." I told her as the bell rung and the professor walked into our class starting it up.

Alex and Bryan are back together.

Just a little filler.
This chapter is not edited so don't mind my typos and my misspellings...

-Kyah😘😘