Ch. 26

Taylor

Yeah some female pushed me out the way just to sit next to Damarcus but I ain't trip nun. Marcus got up from the table he was sitting at taking another seat at an empty table. I sat next to him setting my bag on top of the table.

Feeling like someone was starring at me I looked up to see the girl who pushed me looking at me. I looked back forward thinking to myself.

"I know I seen her before but where?" I talked to myself in a hush tone.

"Uhh?" Marcus looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh nothing I was talking to myself. I was trying to think where I know that girl from." I motioned my head over to her but not making it obvious.

"Oh that's Asia, she one of the ones you cussed out earlier." Dammar us whispered back to me.

"Oohh ok" I nodded my head looking back over at this Asia girl texting away on her phone.

'I hope I don't have no problems with her.' I shook my head

^^^^^^^^^
School is finally over and I'm heading home.

Turns out me, Marcus, Alex and Bryan all have our last class together along with that Asia chick and her crew.

I was driving home by myself since Alex is tutoring students for money. And Bryan and Damarcus went to work. I mean I work too but on Wednesday through Sunday. I work mostly in the afternoons through nights but imma have to find another job because they ain't giving me a lot of hours and I need some money in my pockets.

Damarcus
I got off of work heading to pick up my baby sister Dakota. I was a little late considering the fact there was hella traffic getting off of work.

I pull up to my aunts house knocking on the door. After a while of no one answering I called my aunts phone.

I heard it ringing inside but the phone went to voice mail.

Looking over at the drive way seeing my aunts car as confusion came over me.

Knocking again to hear little feet running towards the door.

"Bwther is that you?" i heard Dakota light voice

"Open the door Dakota." I told her through the door. 

"But I can't reach the locks."Dakota told me through the door,

"Ok, where is auntie?" I asked her.

"She fell asleep on the floor." She told me. 

"Fuck." I whispered yelled."Dakota go sit on the couch." I told her before as she said ok. I heard her feet stomping the ground as she ran away from the door.

I quickly ran back to my car getting a spare key from my car.

I retrieved the key making my way back to the house. I unlocked the door running into the house.

Sure enough to my aunt was on the ground looking lifeless. 

I ran to her holding her in my arms beggering her to wake up. But she just laid there in my arms. 

I finally picked up the phone call 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" I heard a lady answer.

"My aunt......"

What y'all think gonna happen next?.....

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I was busy 

But vote and comment

-Kyah 💋💋