Ch. 7

Taylor

As I got my key out unlocking the door  not wanting to say something I would regret so I tried to stay calm think calm. I can do this I cheered myself on. opening the door walking in I seen Demarcus sitting on the couch as soon as he saw me he hopped up. Me being me I started to walk off so I can get away from what's about to happen. Just as I was about to walk passed him he pushed me up against the wall.

"Move!" I slightly yelled pushing him. But that only made him push me back on the wall and holding my hands above my head. Im not gone lie I kinda like him mad he is fine when he is, I should make him mad more often, but I aint gone tell em it.

"Would you care to tell me why you mad" he said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Can you just drop it? I mean you was mad at me first after I told you that I found an apartment. Then when we went to the mall I thought to myself how am I going to make things better by getting you to talk to me but I guess the girl from footlocker beat me to it. I mean I..." at this point I was crying and that's what I was trying not to do cry in front of him as I sucked it up and kept talking "I never felt so fat and ugly in my life. "We looked into each others eyes and I could tell it shocked him what I just said. As I tried to move again but his grip got tighter. As I looked at him in annoyance "Please move"

"Nahh I cant do that"

"Please" was all I could say before his lips connected with mines. Oh no this was no regular peck on the lips this was filled with love and passion. It felt like this kiss was never gonna end but he pulled away way to fast for my liking, then he started to talk

"Say that again"

"Say what again?" I asked confused

"That your fat and ugly imma beat yo @**  if you say sum like that again,
I want you and only you so don't think just because we get into an argument  don't mean imma go talk to someone else so get that out  ya head. And like I said earlier she just a friend from middle school we always been friends and will only be friends. Please don't run off on me having me worry bout you I care way to much for you to run off on me like that" he said kissing me on last time before he smacked my butt letting me free from his grasp

"Ok" is all I said as I started to walk up stairs before I turned around " Why did you get mad when I told you I found an apartment?" I had to know or I would have been up all night coming up with different possibilities.

"Because I feel like everyone is leaving me?"

"Uh.. what you mean"

"What I mean is first my father leave then my mother and now my aunt got cancer and might leave to so when you said you found an apartment it meant your leaving too." he shrugged as I came back down stairs sitting on his lap on the sofa.

"Hey that don't mean im leaving you that means im getting my own apartment but don't mean I wont never come over I said then kissed him. It started to get deep but I pulled away. As he pulled me back in pecking my lips three times. Then letting me up.

"We got school tomorrow and we have to pick up the twins from school." he said before I could walk away.

"No the twins got tutoring after school so we can pick them up at 5:30 or around that"

"Ight coo"

"Imma take a shower" I said walking up stairs

Damarcus 

I really don't understand why Taylor said she felt fat and ugly because she's far from both. Taylor got a body. Yeah she thick but its in the right places. And she fine plus ha personality makes it even better.