Ch. 28

Taylor

I walked back into my apartment and sat down on the couch and let the hot tears roll down my cheeks.

'What the hell did I do to him?' I thought.

"Tay why are you crying?" Dakota woke up. "Brother made you cry too?" She was referring to Damarcus. 

I looked at her shocked not knowing what to say.

"Brother yelled at me too." She put her head down. 

"Why?" I picked her up placing her in my lap.

"Because auntie fell asleep on the floor. And then then people put her on a moving bed and but her in a truck and left. Brother got mad and yelled at me. He said got put on my shoes so I ran up stairs and put on my shoes.He tried to help me with putting on my shoes but I told him I could do it myself. See." She pointed at the shoes she was wearing.

I nodded fully understanding why Damarcus was acting mean and rude.

"Come on Dakota lets go get Jay and Day for school." We walked out the house together. 

Alex

I walked into the library and up to the front desk.

"I'm here for my toturing list."

"Your name?" The  Librarian lady asked me.

After I got the sheet I looked over the paper and one name stood out.

"Eli Howard, it can't be who I think it is." I said to myself while taking a seat at a table.

"But it is." I turned around and there stood with a big as smile plastered on Eli's face.

I turned back around and my seat and blow a little air out of my mouth. 

"I can do this." I said to myself.

"What was that beautiful?" Eli took a seat right next to me. 

"Nothing" I said moving to the seat across from him.

"Why you move?" Eli questioned.

"It's better if we work across from eachother."

"Ok, but why haven't you been answering my calls and text?" Eli wondered.

"That has nothing to do with me toturing you. Can we please focus on this so I can finish with toturing you so I can be done with all my other students by the end of the week." I got a little heated.

"Okay, okay dang baby girl no need to get wild on me." Eli put his hands up in surrender chuckling a bit. 

I mentally rolled my eyes and began the lesson.

^^^^^^^^

I just finished with my toturing session with Eli and I'm tired and hungry ass hell.

" So I come back in two day correct?" Eli asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded placing my books in my backpack.

"Okay. But can I ask you a question?" 

" Yeah, go ahead." I said not really caring what he has to say.

"Why you don't talk to me anymore?"

"Because." I started to walk out the library.

"Wait." Eli ran after me but I kept walking. "Wait!" Eli grabbed my arm stopping me from walking.

"WHAT!" I yelled back at him, as angry grow over me.

"Just wait, let me have two minutes of your time." 

"Why? I'm hungry, tired and most of all  just want to go home." 

"Okay well let's go get something to eat."

"No what don't you get! I obviously don't want you around. The only reason I am around you now is because I need this money for toturing. So please let me be."

"Come on Alex stop being a bitch and let's just go get something to eat."

"I don't know." I ran off to my car.

My I haven't updated in a while.

 -Kyah❤️