Ch. 22

Taylor

We walk into the college building seeing how crowded it was. Since me and Alex got our schedule in the mail like two weeks ago we are all set for this college year.

"Ill see you later boo." I hugged and kissed Alex on the cheek.

"Ok see you later sis." Alex hugged me back and kissed my cheek as well.

We are like sisters what you expect?

I was making my way through the crowed halls when I bumped into a hard as wall.

"Fuck." I laided on my ass. I helped myself up rubbing my ass looking up to see no other than Eli.

"Sorry didn't see you there. Wait Taylor?"

I couldn't even say anything. I was stuck. in shock. 'What the fuck he doing here?' I thought as he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Hello? EArth to Taylor." Eli waved his hand in my face.

"Oh my bad." I snapped out of my thoughts. "But my boyfriend told me that I cant text or talk to you." I tried walking around him but he stopped me from leaving by grabbing my arm.

"Why the fuck not?" Eli wondered.

"Because, Now let me go." I tried moving his hand off of me but his grip was to tight. "Let me go" I asked again. We shared a stare down before he released my arm.

"Yo nigga must be afraid I might take you away from him." Eli chuckled walking away.

I shook my head and continued on walking to my first class of the day.

Alex

I found my first class taking a seat in the back by a window. The class was half way full but people were still coming and going from the class.

I was looking out the window when I felt a presents sit next to me. I looked up and it was a brown skinned dude with some long ass dreads. He hand a edge up and his dreads wasn't all nasty looking but good instead. I wasn't attracted to him even tho he is cute. I got my eyes out for one person and one person only.

I quickly looked away from him seeing he looked back at me.

"Hey shawty." He smiled a big smile.

"Hi" I smiled a weak smile back.

"You know your beautiful right?" He spoke so sotf but still with a little bass in his voice. "What's ya name?" He eyed me down biting his lip.

"Playa you gonna have to find another seat." Bryan walked up.

"My bad dude, didn't know she was taken." Dude got up out of the seat walking away to another seat.

He sat down next to this Hispanic girl saying the same stuff he said to me to her. I shook my head turning my attention to Bryan. He sat down next to me but kept his eyes on his phone. I don't know whether to speak to him or just stay quiet.

"Bryan" I spoke shy like.

"Mmm?" He never took his eyes off of his phone.

"I sorry." I looked down playing with the ends of my binder.

"Coo" He still kept his eyes on his phone.

I felt tears forming in my eyes so I got up rushing out the classroom.

'He hates me.' I thought as I cried in the bathroom stall.

Eli going to the same college as Taylor, Alex, Damarcus, &Bryan. What yall think gonna happen next?....

Something short but excuse the mistakes and typos I made.

-Kyah