Ch. 15

Taylor

Me and Alex are currently sitting at the park by my house and we been getting non stop calls and text from our boyfriends.

"I don't know why we walked off. We should have walked up to them." I shook my head.

"Yeah but you know my quiet scary ass aint bout that life. I juts wish I was a bad bitch who aint scared of shit." Alex leaned back on the rail I sat on the swing and she stood by the pole that held the swings up.

"I would have fought but I'm fucking tired of fighting. We going to college so fighting don't need to be in my head. So I walk away from my problems."

"Yeah me too and we really need to stop doing that before we lose them." Alex made a point. "Lets call them."

"Yeah lets do that we don't need to make them worry bout us." I said as we picked up our phones calling them.

"Taylor where you at? You cant be disappearing like that having me worry and shit.

Me and Alex got off the phone at the same time. She sat down on the swing next to me as we continued to talk.

"I'm scared to lose Bryan. I love him." Alex cried.

"Girl I love Marcus I don't know how I survived with out him. I was pissed at myself for breaking us up." I let a few tears escape as well. "Girl we are cry babies for real for real." I chuckled.

We wiped away our tears as Bryan's car pulled up and the boys hopped out.

Alex

Why yall run off like we done shit to yall?" Bryan spoke first.

"Yeah I just got you back and you already running from a nigga. Like what we do?" Damarcus looked at Tay.

Me and Tay looked at each other and nodded. We stood up at the same time. I grabbed Bryan hand leading him to a bench as Taylor grabbed Damarcus hand leading him over by her car.

"I'm sorry I ran off. We got jealous. When we seen those females in yall faces. It just made me feel like you didn't need me. Like you could have any female you want and you picked me. when you could have a bad bitch." I kept my head down.

"They walked up to us. And honestly me and Marcus wasn't paying them broads no attention. And I don't want no female other than you. So pick your head up." He picked me up setting me down on his lap. "You don't know this but you got me wrapped around yo finger." He put his finger under my chin lifting it up and holding his finger in place so I would move. "you trust me?" he asked I nodded my head. "Can I get a kiss?"

I leaned in connecting our lips.

Taylor

"When I saw that broad in yo face I just felt like I lost you again." I said with all honesty.

"Well baby you know I'm down for you and I aint ging no where. I'm keeping you I'm not gonna do nothing dumb to lose you so don't think I will. I love you."

"Love?"

"Yes baby love I love you." He leaned down kissing me. He placed his forehead on mines looking deep into my eyes. "You don't need to run from your problems so you need to cut that bad habbit."

"Ok" I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pecking his lips multiple times. "I love you too." 

Alex and Taylor made up with there boos!

I know its short just something to put out there. (^._.^)

Nobodies perfect so my bad about the mistakes

-Kyah