Ch. 11

"We need to talk." he said as his whole mood changed.

"about?" I asked nervous at what he was going to say next. I looked away from him playing with my hands. He touched my hands making me look at him.

"Why you aint answer my calls nd text? I aint know if you was ok or not." His voice sounded mad but his face softened up some.

"I was umm.... was umm." I stuttered not able to talk. He notice and got off the floor and sat on the chair across from my bed. Once he got comfortable in the chair he motioned me to come over. I got up and walked his way with my head down. I stood in front of him not sure of what to do next. He pulled me down onto his lap as I kept my head down.

"Talk to me." he said as I spoke up.

"I was scared you might not want me because I didn't stand up for myself." I whispered ashamed.

"Now why would you think that?" he asked but I didn't respond. He grabbed my thigh slightly squeezing it a little.

"I don't know." I said honestly. A tear rolled down my face as I wiped it away looking away from Bryan.

 Just then a big sound of thunder boomed making me jump I hide my face in Bryans shirt. I felt so stupid being scared in front of him.

"I don't like being scared in front of you." I whispered more to myself than him.

"Well dnt be. When ever your scared or need someone to talk to please let me be in yo top 5. I really do care a lot about you even tho we haven't been dating for long. Your  minez nd if I have to say it a million times before you believe me I will." He said

I felt as if he jus stole my heart. I trust him, I feel safe with him. Am I falling in love?

I kissed him with everything in me as he kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance as I opened up my mouth sliding my tongue in. The kiss got heated fast. He picked me up not breaking the kiss taking me over to my bed laying me down. He pulled away pulling up my shirt sucking on my belly.

You know what happen after that.......

Taylor

I was sitting on my bed when Jaden and Jada walked in my room. I looked up from my phone placing my phone on the side of me.

"Yes?"

"Where are we going to go when you go to college?" Jada asked me with worry in here eyes. The both of them stared at me waiting for answer.

"Well I was planning on going to college but I wont live in the dorm but instead since the college is just across town ill stay here so we will be here." I assured them. Jada's eyes lite up when I told her and Jaden let out his breath like he was holding it the whole time.

"Yay I thought you was going to send us somewhere."  Jada said relieved.

"Can we go some where right now I'm bored and we been in this house every since we got back from school. Lets go somewhere as long as its not here." Jaden plopped down on my bed saying.

"But its raining and its night so where we gonna go to the park?" Jada said getting smart towards Jaden. They mugged each other before they turned their attention back to me to see what my answer would be.

"We can go to Damarcus house" I suggested

"Yeah there I miss lil Dakota!" Jada cheered.

"Hey I guess its somewhere and Damarcus is coo." Jaden agreed.

"OK wait." I told them as I picked up my phone and called Damarcus.

It rung twice before I heard his voice.