Ch. 14

Taylor

I got up after me and Damarcus had our little moment. I did a little happy dance as he chuckled.

"What's funny?" I straight faced him "I cant dance or sum?"

"Nahh its not that." his laughter chimed down a bit. "I just missed yo goffy ass." He sttod up hugging my waist.

"Goofy and short girls winning." I jumped in his arms.

"Trust me when I say I missed you. " He laid me on the bed and hovered over my body.

His had made its way to under my shirt. His touch sent shivers down my body.

"I got to go." I rolled from under him .

"But we just got back together. I wanna spend the rest of the day with you. What you don't want to spend the day with me?" He frowned.

"Its not that its just the fact I made plans with Alex. We going to the mall to find some dresses for graduation." I told him. "Oh did you know Alex and Bryan going to the same university we going to?" I got hyped. "Its just like the moives we gonna walk on campus and all eyes gonna be on us. We gonna be one of those couples people post on Instagram were they be like hashtag goals!" I got hyped.

"I don't think college gonna be like that." He shook his head.

"Stop your messin up my dream" I pushed Damarcus head in lightly.  "Alex is bringing Bryan so you can go if you want." I told him.

"Hell yeah ill go. but what about the twins and Dakota?"

"I told your aunt about my plans yesterday she said she would take them but since she missed them they gonna spend the night since its Saturday she gonna drop the off at school to on Monday." I informed him. and he nodded his head.

Alex

"Bryan move! You snatchin out my box braids" I tried pushing his big ass off of me. Bryan and me are currently in my bathroom doing my hair. Well I'm doing my hair he trying but hurting me instead. I'm trying to put my hair in a big bun on ton of my head but Bryan insisted on doing it. And my dumb as let him and now I'm sitting here regretting lettim him do it in the first place. "I swear if you pull out any of my braids you paying to get them redone." I said getting frustrated with him.

"I wont, I wont. So calm down. " He said but I aint believeing  a word coming out of his mouth.

"Fuck!" I grabbed my head in pain.

"Why you up here cussin I haven't heard you get so mad since..." His words was cut short when he entered the bathroom and his eyes go wide and his mouth was open looking at Bryan. "She gonna be mad, she see you did that?" My dad asked Bryan.

I looked up at Bryan and his face told me it all.

"I'm sorry ba..." He started but I cut him off.

"You fucking pulled out my braid!" I cried loudly.

"Imma go this between yall." My dad said leaving my room.

"You want me to fix it?" Bryan asked the stupidest question on the planet.

"Fix it? You know how to braid? If you cant then how you gonna fix it? Graduation is in a week, you gonna have me looking like somebody step child." I cried even more. "Move get out." I pushed Bryan out the bathroom. I shut the door in his face leaving him looking dumb founded.

I called Taylor since she was on her way over here anyways.

"I just pulled up so ill talk to you when I get in there." Taylor said before hanging up.

A few moments later I heard Taylor's, Damarcus and my fucking boyfriend Bryan's voice.

"You pulled out her braids?" Taylor's voice voice sound surprised. "You do know its a week until graduation right? You going to make her look like a goodbye and not a hello if you keep trying to do her hair. ANd I know my bestie is a 10 matter of a fact she bust my scale so keep yo fucking hands out ha hair" Taylor scolded Bryan.

"You pulled out yo girls braids?" Damarcus asked.

"It was one braid not anymore and I know my baby fine you aint got to tell me." I heard Bryan.

Then the door open reveling Taylor.

"Girl I'm glade I can braid box braids where he pull out the braid at and where the braid at?"

At The Mall

We been at the mall for only an hour and me and Tay haven't found any dresses we liked so we decided to get something to eat before we start looking again.

"I got to go to the bathroom." I spoke.

"I got to go to." Tay said.

I let go of Bryan's hand as Taylor did the same with Damarcus.

After we did our business me and Tay walk out the bathroom to see to thirsty ass females in our dudes faces cheesen like spongebob. I wanted to run up on the hoe who was in Bryan's face but I knew I aint have it in me. So I turned around going back into the bathroom before Bryan saw me.

"You jealous too?" Tay asked as she sat on the sink counter

"yeah, what do we do because I'm not the fighting type."

"I would fight but I don't want to face Marcus right now."

"Should we just leave and talk later?" I suggested.

"Yeah I just got him back and a baldheaded hoe already in his face. Come on there a second entrance to this bathroom over there." Tay pointed to another entrance and exit in the bathroom we were in. We walked out the bathroom and out the mall. "Lets go to the park by my house." Tay suggested. I nodded entering her car. She brought her car while Damarcus rode with her and I rode with Bryan in his car.

We were only gone for ten minutes when we started to receive calls.

Why Taylor and Alex running away from baby problems? Will Bryan and Damarcus get tired of them running away when they could have simply talked it out? But what was those to females doing in their faces any ways???

>>>>>Excuse typos and mistakes<<<<< 

-Kyah