Ch. 30

A Week Later

Taylor

It's been a week since I spoken to Damarcus. I found out that his aunt was in the hospital with breast cancer. It's been really hard on him, I can tell when I see him at school and see the depressed look on his face. He still does his work at school and go to work but I know he don't want to be anywhere but with his aunt in the hospital. 

I visited her about three days ago and she says she will be fine it's all in the lords hands now. I love that woman and I don't want her to leave this earth this early. I know it will be especially hard on Damarus because she is like his second mom.

While She been in the hospital I've been taking care of Dakota and the twins by myself while I still have to attend my class that I had to reschedule for the Morning to the afternoon and go to work at night, while the Dakota go to daycare and the twins go to practice or a friends house until I get off of work. 

I've been stressing myself if you ask me. And to top it off Dakota cry most of the time because she thinks something bad happen to her brother and her aunt. I don't want to scare her since she still so young, so I tell her they had went on a trip for grown ups. Most of the time she nods her head and wipe her tears away while other times she ask when they are going to be back and continue to cry until she falls asleep.

It's twelve in the morning and I know visiting hours at the hospital is over already so I'm hoping Damarcus is at his house. I just dropped off the twins and Dakota over at Alex house so I can go over Damarcus house and try to talk to him.

I pull up to his house getting out the car walking up the steps taking out my spare key he gave me unlocking the door.

The house smell and looked terrible. There was clothes, old food, dishes, trash everywhere. I held my hand over my nose as I stepped over trash and dirty dishes. I spotted empty liquor bottles on the floor as well.

The more I walked through out the house the more messy it became. 

I quickly turned around as I heard shuffling behind me. My eyes landed on Damarcus.  

His face was cold as stone as he mugged me but his eyes read a sign of helpless, and stressed.

"Get the fuck out of my house. I do not have time to hear you give me benefit of the doubt." Damarcus said very calmly.

"But Marcus I...." He cut me off.

"Just go, please." He pointed to th pe door.

"NO I WONT GO!" I became angry. "You always push me away when things get bad! I'm supposed to be there for you no matter what! Why do you keep pushing me away!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air dropping my purse and phone. "Marcus I am your girlfriend not just some random hoe. You can talk to me I'm not here to judge you. You be there for me when I need you why can't I be there when you need me?" I began to cry. 

"Taylor I..." 

"No don't cut me off, let me speak! I haven spoke to you in damn near a week. I miss you and I love you way too much for me not to be standing right next to you every step of the way. It may be your biological aunt in the hospital but I consider her as my aunt as well. I love and care for her too. Imma be a supporter for you and her. She is my family as well but, that don't mean you have the right to push me away!" I stormed out the house.

I got to my car noticing that I left my purse with the keys in it and my phone.

Tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I took a seek on the porch, resting my head in my hands. 

Saying a prayer asking God what I should do.

I heard the front door open but I remained still not moving an inch.

"Look Taylor your right, I had no right pushing you away." He sat right next to me. "I'm sorry for doing so. I was so scared you might see me as a punk if you see me cry or something. What I'm trying say is that I was scared you would leave me while I'm in a fucked up position." He signed "My aunt is in the hospital, I'm failing one of my main core classes." 

"I'm not going to leave you." I sat up looking in Damarcus eyes. "I just want to be there for you and your aunt."

"Okay baby. I'm sorry forcing being so dumb."

"It's okay because your my big dummy." I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you for being in my life. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips

A catch up chapter.😎 Excuse any mistakes I made😬

-Kyah💁