Ch. 24

Taylor
Lunch Period

I walked outside to my car calling Alex since it was lunch.

I got two more classes after and lunch and I still ain't seen Damarcus. I signed as Alex picked up the phone.

"Hey girl where you at?"

"In my car. Hurry up and get over here I got something to tell you and you want believe it." I told her

"Tell me now while I walk over there."

"Well Eli go to this College." I started it off.

"No way, you lying."

"No girl I'm serious. I bumped into him in the hall."

"Dang man what if he do or say sum stupid, for him to mess up our relationships" Alex whined. "And I just got back with Bryan."

"Bitch for real?" I got happy for her.

"Yess bitch. But I'm right around the corner imma hang up."

"Ight." I hung up as I seen her coming around the corner with a big ass kool-aid smile.

I smiled seeing her. She jumped into my car spilling all the juice. I was listen to her talk when something grabbed my attention.

"Hold on. Is that Damarcus?" I pointed out the window.

She turned around squinting. After a minute her mouth turned into a 'O' shape. She nodded her.

"And who is that bitch grabbing all on his arm?" Anger grow over me. "Imma be right back." I hopped out the car.

"Don't do nothing stupid." Alex yelled back at me.

I was walking up to them mad as hell. I guess they saw me coming so Marcus stopped yelling at her and she let go of his arm.

"He obviously don't like yo stupid ass if he keep telling yo ass to gone. But I guess stupid broads like you don't get the hint." I grabbed Marcus hand. " Please stay away from my man." I said as nicely as I could.

I walked off still holding his hand. To my surprise he didn't let go or argue back.

I made my way to my car as Alex hopped out.

"I'll see you later girl." Alex hugged me. She walked away.

I turned my attention to Marcus. I really hop thus talk turns out good.

Will Taylor and Damarcus get back together?...

Happy labor day yall. Late update tho. If there are miss spelling and it typos just know this is not edited. Enjoy tho and have a blessed day. 😋

-Kyah😬😘