Ch. 13

Damarcus

3 Weeks Later

The Twins went back to there apartment two week ago and since Dakota missed them she went to there apartment last week. I am supposed to go get her today but I honestly don't want to get up and leave this house.

Three weeks ago when I took the Twins and Dakota to Dave and Busters I didn't think it was going to be the last time in a while I would see Taylor. I didn't even see her when Before she took Dakota to her house. I mean yeah I talked to her but its just like a Hi and Dakota wanna talk to you. I miss Taylor like no body's business.  I just want to hold her and kiss her, I miss my baby.

I've been in this house for two weeks. I hadn't even left. The only thing I do is my hygiene, eat, get drunk, get high, and sleep. I've been stressin over losing Taylor and Dymond claiming I might be her baby daddy. Like how you not know who you slept with at what time to not know who your child's father is. Its crazy I just what all this to be over with so I get Taylor back, Hopefully.  And see if this baby is really mines. 

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready to go pick Dakota up from Taylor's apartment.

I walked down stairs headed to the kitchen making me a bowl of frosty flakes. I was sitting in the living room eating and watching tv when I heard a knock  on the door. I tried to ignore it but they just kept knocking,  giving me a headache.

"What?!" I snatch the door open mad.

"I jus came here to tell you the test came back in the mail today." Dymond whispered scared.

"My bad, come in." I said feeling slightly bad that I yelled at her. She sat down on the couch setting her purse on the floor, with the test still her hands holding it. "What's the results say?" I asked leaning up against the wall not wanting to look at her.

"I don't know I didn't open it yet. I thought you would want to open it and see." She held the package  out towards me. I sighed grabbing the package. I looked at it and looked back up at Dymond, she was staring at me staring at her.

I opened the package not wanting to see something I didn't. I read the results that said- "Damarcus Ford your DNA did not match to the unborn child in Miss Dymond Chester....."  I let out my breath that I didn't even realize I was holding in.

"What it say?" Dymond asked.

"I'm not the father." I whispered more to myself than her. "I'm not the father." I said a little louder as she stood up.

"So that means Peter's the father the other guy I messed with. Man I was really hoping it wasn't him, he get on my da..."

"I'm not trying to be rude but I don't wanna hear about how much you don't like that nigga I got my own problems. But anyways I got to go get my girl back." I cut Dymond off by pushing her out of my house. I locked up my house jumping into my car speeding all the way to Taylors apartments.

I knocked on the door not stopping until Jada snatched the door open.

"Why you knocking on the door like you the police or some?" Jada asked mad.

"My bad Day, but is Taylor here?" I walked in as Jada pointed upstairs. I walked upstairs to Taylors room. I opened her room door letting myself in to see a sleeping Taylor. Man I missed my baby. I thought to myself as I sat on Tay's small couch waiting for her to get up. 

Taylor

I wake up to the light shinning in my eyes. I sit up stretching when I heard a shuffle in the room, I opened my eyes fully snapping my head in the direction I heard the movement at.

"Oh my gosh you scared the living sh..." I was cut off by Damarcus lips connecting with mines. Man I missed his kisses and his touches but I don't want to be in his baby momma drama. I pulled away from the kiss walking into my walk in closet.

"Can you please be mines again I miss you." Damarcus followed me. I turned around about to walk out but the paper he held stopped me. "I'm not the father so please come back to me." He held out his arms out to me. I was shock I didn't know what to say or do. I mean yes I was happy that he wasn't the father but I also mad at myself that I was being selfish I didn't want to share my boyfriend with his baby momma and his baby. But since the baby isn't his I feel so bad that I broke us up. I fell to my knees crying.

"Baby stop crying." Damarcus held me in his strong arms. "I missed you." He kissed my forehead.

"I feel so selfish, I didn't want to share you with the baby and your baby momma. I feel so bad." I cried in his arms.

"I don't blame you I wouldn't want to share me either and I'm sure as hell not sharing you nor am I letting you go. He kissed my lips making it deep.

"I missed you too." I broke the kiss laying my head on his chest.

Nothing can keep Damarcus and Taylor away from each other..... or is there??

-Kyah