Ch. 3

Taylor

 Rolling over looking at my digital clock realizing its 5:09 way to early for me to get up. Rolling back over trying to go back to sleep but couldn't. Getting up and taking a long hot shower.

After getting out the shower throwing on my outfit for the day putting on my  socks leaving my shoes off. Looking back at the clock seeing its 5:40. I got about an hour and 30 minutes before we have to leave for school.

"Ughh its Friday" I said to myself slightly smiling. its the last day of the week we got to go to school. Going down stairs I decided to make breakfast. Pancakes and bacon? Yep pancakes and bacon.

After whipping everything up I heard foot steps coming down stairs, already knowing it was Jaden and Jada.

"yall up early" I said looking at my phone that read 6:32   

"that's because we smelled food" Jaden said rubbing his stomach

"It smell good sis what you make" Jada asked

"pancakes and bacon" I said sliding their plates over to them"hurry up and eat we got until 7:30 to be out this house and to school

Damarcus

I didn't get to introduce myself yet. Well my name is Damarcus Jae Ford im 18 years of age. I have a 6 year old sister named Dakota that I take care of since my mother passed and singed over rights to me. You ask about my father... well he took off after Dakota was born not wanting to believe she was his too. his exact words was "first your trap me with yo son you aint trappin me for the second time." I was only 12 at the time he left, stupid dead beat. well back to the story.

Arriving at school after I just dropped Dakota off at her school she's in the first grade and every morning before school she gets all hyped up. im not sure why tho.

Sitting in my car looking at my schedule noticing the principal left off basketball. I talked to the coach and he let me on the team all I had to do was show him my skills. haha yeah didn't know ya boy could play.

Going to the office to change up my schedule to have basketball for my last class. After doing all that I headed to my first class Math.

Taylor

Sitting in my usually seat by the window with my earphones in doing the math work sheet the teacher passed out. Not paying attention to non of the class clowns in  here.

Feeling someone sit by me looking up to see no other than Damarcus.

"Morning ma"  he said looking me

"morning" I said tiredly

"awe the poor baby tired" he said hugging me from the side while we sat down in out desk

"yes" I giggled

"go on a date w/ me" he asked out of no where

" I barely know you"

" that's gives you even more reason to go on this date with me" he practically begged me

"but I have to find someone to watch my brother and sister" I can up with an excuse

"stop trying to come up with excuses and just go on this date w/ me"

"ok fine" I said giving in

"whats yo #"he asked as I took his as he took mines. Putting my name in as 'Mines' w/ the emoji with the heart eyes after it. Taking my phone back noticing he put 'Bae' w/ a heart emoji. smiling at it while shaking my head thinking what am I getting into with this boy?