Mick Rory X Reader

SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I walked the halls of the waverider looking for my boyfriend of two years Mick. "Hey." I heard someone whisper. I turned around and saw Mick outside his room. "Oh hey you scared me where are the others?" I asked. "Off on some mission doing god knows what." Mick said smirking. I went over to him and hooked my fingers in his belt loops. I pulled him closer causing friction. "So we are all alone on the shiP." I said popping the p. "Yes yes we are." Mick said trying not to moan. "Well why don't we have a little fun huh." I said moving closer to his face. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. He kissed back rougher and more vigorously. "Go your turning me on bad right now." Mick moaned as I felt his hard dick against my leg. I slid my hand down his chest then down to his croch slowly rubbing him through his jeans. He moaned and leaned his head back slightly. "You like that." I said teasingly. He nodded slowly while moaning still. I undone his jean button and his zip allowing my hand to slip down into his jeans. I rubbed his cock through the fabric of his boxers. "Oh fuck Y/N." Mick moaned. "Giddion don't tell anyone about what has and will happen while the others are off the ship." I said to the AI. "Of course Miss Y/LN." Giddion said. I smirked and began kissing Mick again. "Please just let me fuck you Y/N." Mick moaned. I laughed at this. I still rubbed him slowly through his boxers. I pushed Mick into the room and onto the bed. I rubbed myself agasint him as we kissed. We both started moaning. Mick flipped us and he was on top of me now. "How the tables have turned." Mick said slyly. "I am all yours." I said seductively. Mick smirked and he undone my shorts and slid them off. "Hey take yours off then." I said. Mick took off his jeans and boxers. I saw his big dick stick out. He took it in one hand and placed it lightly on my panties enough for me to feel it. I moaned quietly. "Stop teasing." I said. "why should I you teased me." He said. "Please I need you Mick I want you." I whispered in his ears. Hr took off my top then my panties. He took off my bra. Then he slowly entered himself into me. "God." I moaned loudly. Mick let me a just to his size then he quickened his pace. "Faster." I moaned. Mick did as I said. "Baby I am gonna cum." Mick moaned. "Me to babe." I moaned. We both came at the same time. "That was amazing."  Mick said. "Yes yes it was." We stayed asleep until the guys needed our help.