Depressed Rip X Reader

I walked by Rips office when I saw him crying with blood on his legs and arms. "Rip Oh my god what are you doing?" I asked running over to him. "I-i-i am so sorry Y/N." He said crying. "Shh its OK don't worry Its going to be OK." I said healing his cuts with my healing powers. "Thank you Y/N." He said quietly trying to get up. "Rip stop stop." I said softly. I placed on of my hands on his chest. I wrapped the other  around his waist and helped him up. "Come on let's get you to bed." I said. "I don't have a bed I sleep in my chair." He laughed softly. "Well you can sleep in my bed then." I said walking out his office. I took him to my room and placed him in bed. "Thank you Y/N." Rip said. "How many times have you said thank you." I laughed. "Not enough." He said. I smiled sweetly at him. "Get some sleep Rip I can take care of the ship." I said. He nodded and closed his eyes. I lent down and kissed his for head.

*TimeSkip to when Rip wakes up*

"Miss Y/LN Captain Hunter is awake now." Giddion said as I drank my milkshake. "OK thanks Giddion." I walked to my room and walked I to find Rip staring at the celling. "Hey Rip I bought you a milkshake just how you like them." I said walking over to him. "Thanks." He said. "What's wrong Rip." I asked sitting in the edge of the bed. "I am just sad." He said sighing deeply. "Why are you sad?" I asked. "Because I love someone and I know they will never love me back." He said sitting up. "Who?" I asked. He shook his head. "I can't say its embarrassing." He said blushing. "Ohh pleaseee come on your my best friend." I said slapping his chest. "Um you." He whispered. "Really me?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "Why do you like me I am ugly and worthless." I said looking down. "Y/N you are beautiful and kind and sweet and funny and you are certainly are worth everything in the world." Rip said caressing my cheek. I blushed and looked into his blue eyes. "I love you Y/N." He said softly. "I love you to Rip." I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back running my hand through his hair. "Come lay down with me." Rip said. I nodded and laied my head on his chest.