Mick Rory X Reader

"So we need to get Christ's blood to destroy the spear of destiny?" I asked confused. Nate nodded. "How the bloody hell are we supposed to get CHRIST'S bloody when oh wait he his dead. If you people didn't know Christ died on a cross over 1000 years ago." I said sarcastically. "I love it when she goes all mad and sarcastic." Mick said winking at me. I blushed lightly and smiled. "Well there my be some way to get it, there was a scholar who said a knight came back with some of Christ's blood and he hid it somewhere." Nate said. "OK let's go get it." I said walking over and sitting in my chair.

*TimeSkip to when they get the blood*

"Now we just need to pour this over the spear." Sara said. She went to get the spear but Mick pulled away. "Mick what are you doing?" I asked. "He is going to work for us now." I hear snarts voice echo. "What!" I said. "Mick please don't." I said pleadingly. Mick looked at me with hurt eyes. "You guys never really trusted me did you? In your eyes I was always going to be a criminal wasn't I?" Mick said. Everyone looked at the floor exept me. I shook my head. "No you weren't." I said walking up to him. "In my eyes your are the loveble dummy I fell in love with and who flirted with me on the dayly. Mick, yes at the beginning you were saw as a criminal, but now I see you as the guy who piloted the waverider to come get me and everyone from our times we were stuck in." I said, moving so close to him I could get his body heat."I love you mick and if that means anything to you, you will give the spear to sara." I whispered against his neck. Mick gave the spear to Sara. "I know you didn't mean those words but-." I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back placing his hands on my cheek while my hands where on his trousers with my fingers in the belt loop. "I love you Mick and I mean that." I said breathless after the kiss. He smirked and held my hand. We walked back to the waverider and never left each others side for the rest of the night.