Insecure Cisco X Reader

"And one hundred." I heard Cisco say as I watched the TV. Cisco has been working out ever since Barry boasted about how grate his abs where. He barely eats, sleeps or talks to anyone anymore. As the TV program I was watching finished I heard someone crying. "Cisco baby are you ok?" I asked going into the shared bedroom. "Yep I am fine baby girl." He said whipping his eyes. "No your not please tell me what's wrong." I said sitting next to him. He shook his head. "No It's nothing honestly." He said. "Babe please." I said whipping a stray tear from his cheek. "I feel insecure around everyone." He said crying. "Cisco baby you don't need to feel insecure around anyone." I said softly as I stroked his hair gently. "But I cant help it after Barry showed off his abs I feel you will go over to him." He said not looking at me. "Hey I would never leave you for Barry I love you not him." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "I love you Y/N." He said crying softly. "Shh shh I love you to Cisco." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." Cisco said as he kissed me again.
*TIMESKIP 3 MONTHS*
"Hey Cisco." I said walking into our new. "Hey baby how are you?" Cisco said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I am good I am going to go get changed see you in a sec." I said as I kissed his cheek. I walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinet to find pills and other things to help you become  thin. I ran into the front lounge to see Cisco taking some sort of pill. "CISCO STOP." I shouted. "Please stop Cisc I love you no matter what just stop." I said placing my hand on his bicep. He pulled me into a hug. "I am sorry Y/N please don't be mad." He cried. "Shh never Cisco never now me and you and everyone else we are going to help you." I said stroking his soft hair. He nodded and held my hands. "I love you Y/N." He said. "I love you to babe." I said hugging him. He kissed my head and smiled.