Captin Cold

As I walked along the halls of the Waverider I noticed a sad Leonard. "Hey buddy what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. "I just had to kill Mick." He said sadly. He looked sad, Hurt and emotional. "Oh Len." I said bringing him into a hug. A tear slipped out his eye. "Shh shh you did what you had to do." I said softly rubbing his back. He cried more. "Come on lets go into my room and watch some movies." I said grabbing his hand and helped him up. "Why are you taking care of me?" He asked sitting on my bed. "Because I care about you Lenny and I don't like seeing you sad." I said getting up Netflix. "Why do you care about me, I am a cold hearted monster." He said quietly. I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him. "Lenny you are not a cold hearted monster you are a kind, loving, sweet man who has had a rough upbringing." I said caressing his cheek softly. "You where made like this because of your farther if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have an Ice gun nor would you be a thieve." I said softly. He placed his hand on top of mine. "Thank you Y/N." He said looking into my eyes. "What for?" I asked. "For being with me through everything no matter how bad I am." He said. "Hey I am going to be with you no matter what." I said sitting on the bed. "Now lets watch some movies." I said laying down. Lenny put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest. His heart beat was slow and steady. We watched The avengers, Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone and Lion King. "What's wrong little one?" He asked. I whipped my eyes. His grey top had little patches of wet tears. "Mufasa died." I cried. He put me on top of his chest. He rubbed my back softly. "Shh It's only a movie." He softly. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled into his chest. "What are you doing Y/N?" He asked. "Getting warm I am cold." I said. "Well." He said wrapping his arms around my body. "I think I can help you there." He said pulling the covers over us both. (Like tis)

~TimeSkip~

~TimeSkip~

I woke up and saw a cute sleeping Lenny. I patted his chest softly to wake him up. "Hey sleepy." I said getting up. "Hey cutie." Lenny said stretching. He got up and wrapped his arms around mu waist. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Y/N I need to tell you something." He said turning me around." I love you." He said with love I his voice. "I love you to Lenny." I said. He leaned oin and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Come on lets go meet the others." I said. We walked out hand in hand.