Cisco X Reader

"Hello people how is everyone?" I asked joyfully. They a just looked at me. "OK I know I am usually the dumb one but I know y'all are sad so what's up." I said. "Um Dante was killedast night by a drunk driver." Caitlin said sadly. I could feel the anger boil up inside me. "He was WHAT." I asked shouting a bit. "Y/N calm down please." Barry said camly. I tan off and found the drunken driver. "You son of a bitch." I said pinning him against the wall. "Oh hello pretty lady." He slurred. "Don't you ever say that to me." I said angrily. I punched his face hard. "Ohhhh pretty lady knows how to punch." He said again. "I said don't you ever call me that name." I said. I kicked his balls hard with my heal. "Why did you kill Dante huh why did you kill him?" I asked picking him off the floor. "I didn't mean to I am so sorry." He cried. I vibrated my hand fast. "Y/N STOP." Cisco shouted. "Why the hell should I?" I asked. "Because this isn't you." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I put him down and speed out of S.T.A.R Labs.
*TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU COMEBACK TO S.T.A.R.LABS*
"Y/N I need to ask you something." Cisco said. "Yes what?" I asked. "Can you bring my brother back?" He asked quietly. "Sure Cisco anything." I said. He hugged me "thank you Y/N." He said. "Don't worry I am gonna get you your brother back." I said into his chest. "I love you Y/N." He said kissing my head.
*TIMESKIP TO WHEN YOU BRING BACK DANTE*
"Keep quite so we can suprise Cisco." I said. "OK let's go." Dante said laughing a little. I walked into the cortex and saw HR, Cisco and Barry. "Hey guys." I said sadly. "You couldn't save him could you." Cisco said sadly. "No but someone did wanna see you." I said. I went and brought in Dante into the cortex. "D-d-dante." Cisco stuttered. "Hi." Dante said smiling. Cisco ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you." Cisco cried.
*TIMESKIP AFTER REUNION*
"Thank you Y/N for everything you did." Cisco said hugging me. "Don't worry." What can I do to repay you?" He asked. "Nothing I don't need you to do anything Cisco." I said kindly. "I love you." He said. Cisco leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "OK I think that was sufficient as payment." I said laughing. He smiled softly at me. "I love you Cisco." I said. "I love you to." Cisco said cuddleing me.