Mick Rory X Reader

As I walked the waverider I could hear punching and grunting. "Hello?" I asked into the room. "What!" Mick shouted. "Hey hey its just me." I said walking into the room. "What are you doing in here at  this time at night?" Mick asked. "I was walking why are you up?" I asked sitting in corner chair. "Well I was punching a punching bag." He said. I looked at his hands then the wall. "Not just the punching bag huh." I said pointing at the wall then his hands. I got up and took his hands. "Your knuckles are bleeding." I said softly. He pulled his hands away. "Don't worry about it." He said going back to punching the bag. "Stop." I said placing my hands on his strong chest. "Let me wrap them up." I said. He nodded and sat in the chair. I grabbed the first aid kit and banged up his hands. "Thank you." He said carmly. "No problem." I said. He pulled me onto his lap and he leaned his head in my neck. "What's wrong Mick?" I asked. He shook his head and kissed my shoulder. I rubbed his shoulders softly. "You can tell me Mick." I said kissing his cheek softly. "I am afraid." He said quietly. "Why?" I asked. "What if anything happens to Snart or you or anyone what will we all do?" He asked. "Don't worry nothing will happen to us I promise." I said softly. He kissed my lips. "I love you Y/N." Mick said caressing my cheek. I kissed him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you to Mick." I said.