Ray Plamer

I walked onto the Waverider into my room to find a nervouse Ray eating cereal. "Hello Ray what's going on?" I asked taking off my jacket. "Just nervous about having to go get our younger selfs just makes me nervous." He said shaking a little. I grabbed his hand. His hand was shaking like a cold puppy. "God Ray your shaking." I said climbing onto the bed and sitting next to him. He leaned his head on my shoulder and cried a little. "Shh Rip isn't going to let younger us get hurt I promise." I said strokig his soft fluffy hair. "You promise?" He asked. "I will personally go get baby Ray." I said softly. "You will " he asked. I nodded.

*TimeSkip to picking up baby Ray*

"Lets get out of here." I said grabbing Baby Ray. We got to the ship unharmned. "Here I can take baby Ray." Sara said. I pulled back. "No I can take care if Ray please." I said rocking the baby to sleep. I walked into my room and ask Giddion to build me a crib for the baby. I went to the kitchen and warmed up some milk for the baby. "Heyo baby Ray aren't you the cutest." I said stroking his chubby cheeks. "Gaga." He gurggeled flailing his arms around. "Are your the cutest just like your older self." I said a little quieter. "Y/N." Baby Ray said laughing. "What did you say baby ray?" I asked him. "Y/N." He said again. "Well done baby ray ahh your so cute." I said hapily. I picked him up and went to my room. "Let's get you fed and rested shall we." I said placing the baby on my lap. I fed him and put him down for a nap. I walked into the main room of the ship to find everyone sting round the little computure thingy. "Hey guys what up." I said walking into the room. "Hey Y/N." Rip said sitting in the captains seat. Something hit the ship and made a loud crash "EVERYONE GET STRAPPED IN." Rip shouted. "Wait baby Ray is in my room I am not leaving him there." I said getting out of my seat. "Y/N NO ITS DANGEROUS." Rip shouted. "Well I made a promise to Ray that I would look after his younger self and I intend to keep that promise." I said running out the main room. I ran to my room and grabbed baby Ray. He was crying loudly. "OK shh shh I got you I got you."I cooed rocking him. I ran back to the main room with the baby in my arms. "Heyo Pepe's miss me." I said sitting in my chair. "You risked your life for mine?" Ray asked. "Yes yes now we can all sing Kumbiar late right now let's get going." I said rocking the baby. "OK we are off in three...two...one." Rip said and we took off on one.

*TimeSkip to 1993 jax's birthday*

"Shh shh I got you baby Ray I got you." I said rocking him slowly. The others had left to go get jax which left me,adult Ray and baby Ray. "Ilikeyou." Ray said fastly. I went over to him and kissed his lips. "I like you to." I said. "Do you wanna maybe go get a drink some time?" Ray asked nervously. "I would love that Ray." I said kissing his cheek.