Sara Lance X Reader

Today was my date with Sara. I went to her room and knocked on her door. Once she opened it my mouth hit the floor.

(Her outfit) "Wow um Sara you look gorgouse

(Her outfit)
"Wow um Sara you look gorgouse." I said closing my mouth. "Thank you Y/N you look really adorable." She said kissing my cheek. I blushed.

(What you wore)"Shall we go?" I asked holding out my hand

(What you wore)
"Shall we go?" I asked holding out my hand. She nodded and took my hand. We arrived at a place called Y/FFR (your fav fancy restaurant)."Wow Y/N is is really fancy." Sara said suprised. "Well I wanted to make a good first impression." I said smiling. She took my hand and kisser my cheek. I blushed slightly. We went in and a waiter can over to us. "Reservation for Y/LN." I said. The waiter took us to our table. We sat down and looked at our menus. "Y/N all this stuff is so expensive." Sara said shocked. "Don't look at the price just look at the food you want." I said. We picked our food and ate it. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded and we walked out of the restaurant. We walked along the beach hand in hand in the glistering moonshine. I looked over at Sara to see her face bright with the moonlight. I turned her so she could face me. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "I love you Sara." I said. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "I love you to Y/N." She said. We went back to the waverider and got our naught on.