Leonard Snart's daughter p1

This for Naomi_Romanoff hope you like it.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Naomi's P.O.V
I walked along the waverider when I bumped into my dad. The famous Leonard Snart. Yes I am Naomi Snart Captain Colds amazing daughter. I am like Barry Allen I am a speedster and I also can changed into a wolf. I am pretty cool to say the least. "Hey Nai." My dad said. "Hey dad what you up to today?" I asked. He leaned against the wall and sighed. "Nothing much." He said. "Well I am going to meet Rip see you dad." I said. "Why are you meeting Rip?" Dad asked. "He wanted to talk some things over with me." I said. "OK go ahead." He said. He gave me a quick kiss in the head and I went. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey baby." Rip said. Yes me and Rip are secretly dating. "Wait Nai do you-." My dad stopped talking when he saw me and Rip kissing. "Talk things over huh." My dad said. "I uh I thought you would be mad." I said. "Oh I am mad that you thought right." He said. "Dad I am sorry." I said. "Does he make you happy?" Dad asked. I nodded. "Then I guess I can get used to this." He said. I went over and hugged him. "Thank you dad." I said. I missed his cheek and went back over to Rip. "I will see you guys later.