Harrison Wells

As I walked into S.T.A.R Labs I felt something wrong. I ran into the cortex to see Dr Wells in the floor out of his chair. "Dr what were you thinking." I asked helping him into his chair. "I tried to walk." He said not making eye contact with me. "Why?" I asked shocked. "Because I thought I could try and walk I don't know why." He said looking down. "Harrison look at me please?" I asked lifting his face up with my finger. "I can't look at you." He said. "Why can't you what's wrong." I asked. "Because you shouldn't have seen me like that." He said trying to leave. I blocked his way out. "Harrison I don't care you of all people should know now that, I honestly don't care what way your in I always love seeing you ." I said crouching down in front of him. "You have always been so kind to me no matter what I do why?" He asked looming at me. "Because your an amazing person who everyone thinks is a murder or a mad man and I just don't see how people think you are that person." I said standing up. "Y/N please help me stand up." He said. "Ok." I said taking his hands and helping him up. He went to a wall and leaned up against it. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it softly with his thumb. "I have loved you for some time now Y/N, I love how you can see the good in someone even if they don't seen it in themselves." He said softly. "I am guessing your not talking about Barry, Cisco or Catlin are you?" I asked smiling at him. He shook his head. "No me." He said looking down. "I am happy to help anytime Harrison." I said lifting his face. He looked at me and leaned in. He kissed me softly and slowly. I kissed back placing one of my hand in his hair and one on his chest. "I love you Y/N." Harrison said. "I love you Harrison." I said. He held my hand and he stud up. "Y-you can walk?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "Please don't tell the others it's a new thing and I need time to adjust." He said sitting back in his chair. I nodded and sat on his lap. I kissed his neck softly. "I wanna go home with you tonight." I said holding his hand. He nodeed. "You can come home with me whenever." He said kissing my cheek. I blushed. "Thank you." I said hugging him. "Well you are my girlfriend." He said smirking. I kissed his lips softly.