Rip Hunter

Rip called for me on the ship so I went and saw him crying silently in his brown leather chair. "Rip what's wrong?" I asked running over to him and kneeling in front of him. "There is NO way to save them no matter what I do." He cried looking up at me. "What what do you mean Rip?" I asked holding his hand. "Whatever I do it doesn't change that they die Y/N I can't change the future." He said crying harder. "What how you said you could." I said shocked. "I CAN'T SAVE THEM OK I THOUGHT I COULD AND NOW I KNOW I CAN'T I FAILD OK." He shouted walking towards the table and punching the wall. "Hey hey Rip its ok its ok calm down please your scaring me." I said walking over to him. "What am I going to do now?" He asked sliding down the wall. "You Rip Hunter are going to take us back to 2016 and your going to stay with me." I said sitting next to him. "What why are you helping me Y/N?" Rip asked looking at me. "Because your my friend Rip and I don't like seeing you so upset and down." I said holding his hand. He intertwined our fingers together. "Y/N let's go home shall we." He said helping me up. "Guys come on let's get going back to 2016." I said sitting in my seat. "Why what about your family?" Sara asked Rip. "I can't save them so I am going to be staying at Y/Ns' house for a bt." Rip said sitting in his seat.

~TimeSkip to your house~

"So you can stay in the spare room down here." I said showing him the room. "Thank you Y/N you really are amazing." He said bringing me into a hug. "Hey what are friends for." I said hugging him back. He laughed softly. "Well it's time for bed night Rip." I said kissing his cheek. I shut the door and walked into my room.

~TimeSkip to the middle of the night~

I woke up to a door being closed. I went into the living room and saw Rip sitting on the sofa with a glassof water. "Hey Rip why are you up?" I asked walking over to him. "I can't sleep." He said embarrassedly. "Why can't you sleep?" I asked sitting next to him. "I had a nightmare." He said a bit ashamed. "Aw Rip what abot?" I asked thinking of an answer. "Of seeing my wife and son being murdered my that son of a bitch." He said sadly. "Oh Rip." I said moving closer to him. I held his hand and rubbed my thumb over the back of it. "What if I had been there would it have changed anything?" He asked. I shook my head. "Don't do this to yourself Rip please, this is what time wanted." I said softly. "Time has been crap to me Y/N but maybe it's been nice to me since it put you in my path." He said looking me in the eye. "Aww that's cute Rip." I said hugging him. "Y/N I know this is going to be weird but um I love you." He said looking down. I didn't say anything. "Please say something please anything." He pleaded. I kissed his lips softly. "Or just do that." He said laughing. "Yeah I like you to." I said smiling at him. "Do you mind if you sleep with me tonight please?" He asked. I nodded and stud up. "Let's go." I said holding out my hand. He took my hand. I took him to bed. "Sleep babe you look exhausted." I said kissing his lips softly. He wrapped his arms around me protectivly. "What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him. "Please dont leave me." He said quietly. "Shh I promise I wont." I said softly strocking his hair. "Please dont." He said kissing my head. I cuddled closer to his chest and fell asleep.