Ray Palmer X Reader

Why was it today? I asked myself. Why today of all bloody days? I kept asking myself. Today was my birthday. My most hated day out of every three hundred sixty five days there are in a year. I walked onto the bridge to see everyone in their seats. "What's going on?" I asked curiously. "We are taking you some were for your birthday." Ray said happily. I groaned. "Whyyyy its only a stupid birthday." I said sitting in my seat. "Just your birthday come on be more enthusiastic." Jax said excitedly. I jazzed my hands in a sarcastic way. "Why do you hate your birthday?" Martin asked. "Because I don't have my mum." I said. "Awww you miss your mummy." Mick said in a baby voice. That set me off. I got up and pinned Mick against the wall. "My mum has cancer your dickhead." I said through gritted teeth. I punched his gut then I knocked him out. "What did you do to my partner?" Leonard asked. "Use your eyes smart ass and see I knocked him out." I said. I walked out of the bridge and went to my room. I sat on the bed in a curled up ball and cried. I heard someone come in. "Go away." I said still crying. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and bring me closer to the persons chest. "Hey its me." The person said. I
recognised the voice. It was Ray. "H-hi R-ray." I cried. He rubbed my back in a soothing way. "Its OK mick said he was sorry." Ray said softly. I just nodded into his chest. "Wanna come back to the bridge?" Ray asked. I nodded. We went back to the bridge and I sat next to ray. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Its a surprise." Rip said. I sighed and just went with it.

*TimeSkip to your surprise*

"We are here." Rip said standing up. "I can't feel my." Ray said looking down. "I better not say." He said embarrassed. "Well I am fine." I said. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked. "How are you fine Y/N we just made a huge time jump." Sara said. I shook my head. "I don't know." I said bluntly. "So what's this surprise?" I asked. Rip lead me outside. "Close your eyes." Rip said. I closed my eyes and rip put his hands over my eyes. We walked a bit then Rip told me to open my eyes. I did and saw my mum. "Mum." I said running over to her. She engulfed me in a huge hug. "Squeezys." I said. My mum szuezzed me tighter. "I have missed you." She said. I slowly started to cry. "I missed you to." I said. "How has your little space time trip been?" My mum asked as we sat on the bench. "Amazing I got hurt a few times but meh ya get over it." I said laughing. "Any cute boys on that ship?" Mum asked nudging me. "Well Rip the leader is cute but I really like Ray the A.T.O.M." I said blushing. "The A.T.O.M?" my mum questioned. "His suite he has can shrink him into the size of and atom." I said. "Oh wow that seems cool." My mum said smiknng at me. "Well I better be off your dad will be waiting for me in the car." Mum said. "Can I come see him?" I asked. She nodded. We went and I saw my dad. "Hey champ.' My dad said. I punched him square in the jaw. "Don't you ever lay a hand on my mum ever in a harmful way because I will know OK and I will come find you and kill you understand." I said. He nodded quickly. "Good bye mum it was good to see you." I said hugging her. "I am gonna miss you Y/N." She said. "I am gonna mids you to mum." I said. I ran back to the waverider and went to the bridge. I ran to Rip. "Thank you Rip." I said hugging him. He hugged me back. "It wad my pleasure Y/N." He said. "And thank you Ray." I said going over and kissing his cheek also hugging him. "For?" He asked. "Everything you do for me." I said still hugging him. "No problem." He said. I looked up at him and kissed his lips. "I live you Ray." "I love you to." Ray said.