Caitlin X Reader

I groan as I helped the super cute, Caitlin work out some really hard equations. "We are never going to get this equation done before Wednesday." Caitlin said slamming her maker pen on the table. "OK OK we will get this Cait I promise you." I said wrapping my arms around my waist. Since I was taller then her I rested my chin on her head. "You promise me." She said sweetly. I nodded. "Of course why would I lie little one." I said laughing. "Your the best Y/N." Cait said. "Hey Cait I was as wondering if you we wanted to go get a coffee sometime?" I asked rubbing my neck. "Like a date?" She asked. I nodded slowly. "OK yeah sure." She said. She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

*TimeSkip to the date*

"Hey Cait." I said walking over and kissing her cheek. "Hey Y/N." she said. "Can we go for a walk please?" She asked grabbing her coffee. I nodded and took her hand. "Why did you wanna walk?" I asked sipping my coffee. "I don't know." She said softly. I chuckled. "Your adorable." I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "Thank you for this date Y/N." Cait said kissing my cheek. I sped her to her apartment to find her asleep in my arms. I changed her into her pink pajamas and put her in the bed. "Good night cait." I whispered and kissed her head before speeding off.