Rip X Reader

SMUT WARNING SMUT ⚠🚨🚨
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
"Hey Y/N." Nate said walking into the library. "Hey Nate what's up?" I asked putting my book away. "Um I think Rip wants you to meet him on the bridge." Nate said working on something for the Spear of Destiny. "OK I will go now thanks for telling me." I said. He waved then I left. I went to the bridge but saw no Rip. "Hey Giddion where is Rip?" I asked the AI. "I am here." I turned around and saw Rip standing with his brown trench coat on. "What did ya need Captain?" I asked. "I need you to close your eyes." Rip said camly. "OK sure." I said. I closed my eyes and stud there.

RIPS P.O.V
Y/N stud there looking beautiful as ever. I moved closer to her. I kissed her lips softly. "What was that for?" She asked. "I love you Y/N." I said softly caressing her cheek. She smiled kindly at me. Oh how I live for her elegant smile. "I love you too Rip." She said. She lent in and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist while she tangled her hands in my hair making me moan softly. "Now did I or did I not just hear Captain Rip Hunter moan." Y/N asked.
I smirked and kissed her neck softly. She moaned quietly and giggled. "Now did I or did I not just hear Miss Y/N Y/LN moan." I asked smugly. "Oh shut up." She said as she slapped my chest softly. I laughed softly. She kissed my cheek softly the walked to the captains seat. "By the way Y/N your butt looks good from this angle." I said smirking. She turned around and looked me up and down. "Meh I have no comeback." She said turning back around. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Back to your P.O.V

I felt Rips arms snake around my waist. His dick was pressed against my butt. I turned around and kissed him passionately. He grabbed my butt making me gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance. Rip won and picked me up carrying me to his desk. He placed me on his desk not breaking the kiss. "I love you Y/N." He said. I kissed him roughly tangling my hands in his hair. He moved his hands up and down my body. I moaned softly.

Rips P O.V

Y/N moaned softly. I laughed quietly and let my hands roam her body. I took her off the desk not breaking the kiss. "Jump." I mumbled against her lips. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I moaned as her body was presed against mine. I took her to my room. Once we got into the room I pushed her against the wall. She got off my waist and grabbed my coat. She took it off and threw it across the room. She started to unbutton my shirt while I took her top off reveling a very sexy black laced bra. She pushed me into the bed climbing on top of me. She missed me roughly, palming me through my jeans. "God Y/N." I moaned shakily. She undone my jean buttons and slid my jeans off me. I undone her bra clip and threw her bra into the corner of the room. She took off my boxers and slowly moved her hands up and down my cock.

Your P.O.V

I moved my hands up and down Rips cock. I moved down and slowly started to suck it. He tried to buckle his hips but I kept them down. I bobbed my head faster. His cock twiched in my mouth. He came in my mouth moaning softly. "That was amazing." Rip said. I laughed and got under the covers with him. I cuddled close to him and slept peacefully.