Chapter 16: Rally The Troops

The next day, the Valkyrie and the former Decepticon warship Nemesis had arrived on the surface of Cybertron. The two moons that orbit Cybertron were up in the rising sunlight of the day, the light shining down on the city of Iacon, the metal buildings shining in the light of day.

The Autobots, AutoCons, Predacons, and Dinobots, along with the Next 'Gen 'Bots, and the humans, were all gathered inside of the remains of the Autobot base. Fortunately, with a jumpstart from the Valkyrie's Energon supply, Teletraan One, the Autobot's base computer system, everything was up and running.

"Teletraan One's systems are back online

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Teletraan One's systems are back online." Turbo reported.

"Main systems are up and running, and running like clockwork." Blades added.

Daphne stood up on a large main table in the middle of the room, with a holographic projection of Iacon around her, whilst it was showing images of Autobots in battle positions that seem ideal for the battle ahead. "I'm sure these battle plans will provide an edge, especially with us using Iacon as a fortress, thanks to the towering buildings and the level terrain."

"I'm afraid we don't have the amount of soldiers to face against Starscream and his entire prison ship of Decepticons." Megatron informed them.

"Then, we need more firepower, and a whole lot of guns to even have an advantage." Grim agreed.

"But, who possesses that kind of firepower and size to do so?" Blades asked.

"Only two Autobots sit in that category." Bulkhead replied.

"Metroplex and Omega Supreme." Wheeljack added.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Velma called out, getting everyone's attention. "Metroplex and Omega Supreme? The two most powerful Autobots to ever exist on Cybertron?"

The very same ones." A voice called nearby the entrance to the base. Everyone looked over, and saw a 'Bot walk inside.

The Autobot is a female, standing at 20ft tall, in a red colour scheme with black and light blue highlights, the design in what could be described as a Japanese wavy design

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Autobot is a female, standing at 20ft tall, in a red colour scheme with black and light blue highlights, the design in what could be described as a Japanese wavy design. She has two wings with jet turbines attached to them on her back, a cockpit in her back between her wings, a rocket turbine in both of her ankles, whilst her shoulders were dual-plated, and she had two small winglets on her lower arms. She has a crown-like structure on her helm, with two small black wings on the sides of her helm, and her facial plate is designed as what might be a geisha girl. Her optics are blue, whilst her Autobot insignia is above her breastplate.