Chapter 3: Cybertron's Ressurection Pt. 2

Onboard the Nemesis, the AutoCons, Autobots, and Mystery Inc. had now lost contact with the Primes and Daphne. They've tried different frequencies, and different wavelengths, but to no avail.

"Optimus? Braedimus?" Ratchet called to the two Primes, but all he and the others was static. "Daphne? Do you read us?"

"We've lost contact with the three Matrix bearers." Clipper deduced. "This is not a good sign. I'm gonna head out to see if they're okay."

"Take extreme care out there, especially with that crazy and insane Insecticon." Velma told the quadruple changer.

"Please." Clipper scoffed. "An Insecticon couldn't face against me."

A minute later, Clipper walked out of the hangar to he to deck of the warship, that usually served as a runway for the Decepticon jets. He broke off into a sprint, gaining speed, leaped up into the air, as his body began to change form. Once his form was clear of the bow of the warship, his flight form revealed itself to be the biggest aircraft on Earth, the Antonov 225.

Once his six engines roared to life, blue jet exhaust firing from them, and he pulled up into the darkened black sky. As he soared across the Cybertronian skies above the metal surface, Clipper could see all the damage and the destruction Megatron and the Decepticons had caused to this planet. It made his newly restored Spark ache at the sight.

 It made his newly restored Spark ache at the sight

Soon, Clipper flew over Kaon. He dived down to the ground, but he shifted into his robot form, arriving in the plaza. He saw claw marks, blaster fire, and dents in the buttresses and metal floor. But, as he looked over to where a structure had collapsed, he saw glimpses of red and blue armour, along with two figures underneath some of the rubble.

"Oh, scrap." Clipper realised who the figures were. "Optimus! Braedimus!" He sprinted over to them, and dug the two Primes out. "Hey. You two alright?" He asked.

Braedimus regained his bearings, and a moment later, Optimus got back to his feet. "We're...we're alright, Clipper." Braedimus nodded to the quad-changer. Then, he looked around, and saw no sign of the Insecticon. "Where did the Insecticon go?"

"But more importantly..." Optimus started.

"Where did Miss Blake go?" Clipper finished.

Braedimus looked towards the torn-open doorway to the core of Cybertron. "The last time we saw her..." He pointed to the doorway. "She went through there."

"But, by judging the path of the Insecticon..." Optimus's optics tracked the scratch marks from the bug 'Con's claws. "It must have followed after her."

"Daphne..." Braedimus's optics were wide. "We need to get to her before the Insecticon does NOW!"

With that, both Primes shifted into vehicle mode, and stormed through the tunnel, as Clipper sprinted after the two. Clipper mentally cursed himself, especially since he only possessed an aquatic mode and a flight mode, not a land-based form.