Chapter 2: Cybertron's Ressurection Pt. 1

(FLASHBACK 17 YEARS EARLIER...)

It has been over five months since the death of the Decepticon leader, Megatron, and the death of the Decepticon name

It has been over five months since the death of the Decepticon leader, Megatron, and the death of the Decepticon name. Once news had gotten out about the demise of the Decepticon leader, Autobots that had survived the Great Exodus began to arrive on the green and blue lush planet. To the Human Autobot's and Mystery Inc.'s shock, Optimus Prime and his team of Autobots had arrived: Team Prime, alive and well.

Optimus Prime, second leader of the Autobots, and leader of Team Prime, stands at 37ft tall, and is the tallest out of his team. He has a gray face with a blue helmet and antennas of the same color, heavily detailed and designed with multiple plates and layers of pieces on top of each other. Optimus has two sphere shaped bases for his antennas, with dark blue coloring around it. He has a red chest with windows from his vehicle mode and a dark grey strip on both of his ribs. He has big shoulders that overlaps his arms. 2 wheels are at the back held by his smokestacks. 4 wheels are at the back of his legs. His vehicular form is a red and blue Peterbilt big rig truck.

Optimus Prime's Second-in-Command was Arcee. She stood 15ft tall, a foot taller than both Striker and Striker Jr. Arcee's robot and motorcyle colour is blue, with some silver and pink highlights. She has small wings and a tyre in her back. She has a built in skirt, and her midriff is a dark grey colour. She has two golden colour ridges along her face and hands. She has blue plated bits of armor around her chest. She has a small red coloured circle on her head's helmet, which is there at most times. Her face is a light silvery grey. Arcee's vehicle mode is a blue motorcycle, a Kawasaki Ninja 250R, with pink highlights.

Bulkhead is Team Prime's Wrecker. He stood 27ft tall, painted in dark green with dark grey highlights. His arms were fairly long, whilst the legs were short, which made his form similar to a gorilla structure. The body was large and rounded. There were four wheels on the back of the form, whilst he had a large lower jaw and chin. His vehicle mode is a dark green SUV. He has two red lights at the sides, two yellow lights in the front, and four clearish white headlights at the front and back. He has two side mirrors and tinted windows. On the inside, he has the Autobot insignia on his steering wheel.

Alongside Bulkhead is his partner, Wheeljack. He stood at 25ft tall, two feet shorter than his partner. His body structure was similar to a ninja. He had two wheels as his shoulders, whilst the other two were hidden from view. His chest was shaped as his vehicle mode's cab, whilst his base colour was white. He also has his green and white highlights. He also has two katana swords built into his back, whilst two wings were on his back. His helm was designed like that of a samurai helmet, with two wings on both sides, and a large built spot in the middle, protruding out from the top of his helm, and out over his facial plate. His vehicle mode is a Lancia Stratos Turbo 5 rally car, sporting an Alitalia livery.