Chapter 14: Battle of Darkmount

The next morning, everyone was in full mobilisation. The Autobots, Predacons, and Dinobots all armed their weapons and collected their gear for the final battle. Braedimus, Optimus, and Megatron armed their blasters and their swords at the ready, whilst their armour was improved to take on blaster fire and swordplay. The humans all got their spacesuits and weapons ready, whilst their children transformed into their robot forms, and armed their parts.

Elita armed her Prime blasters and swords, whilst Turbo changed his colour scheme, going dark silver and black, whilst he armed two .50 caliber cannons on the lower arms, and two rocket launchers on his shoulders, and at the same time, his racing tyres and suspension have been replaced with rally tyres and suspension, giving him a deadly and dangerous off-road style and look. Switchblade had her rotor blades sharpened, whilst her armour was and toughened and ready. Striker Jr. was armed with grenade launchers built into her arms, whilst two blasters were on her hips, a rocket launcher attached to her back, her tyres replaced with thick rally tyres, and two sets of black lines under her optics like they're cat whiskers.

Everyone gathered up in the command centre, as Braedimus stood before them, standing next to the Groundbridge, his battle mask retracted, and his blue optics looking armed and ready for the kill.

"Today, is our do-or-die chapter." He began. "We will go forth into battle, and fight for all that it right in the universe, and fight for the humans of this planet, and in memory of our home planet Cybertron." He then looked to everyone. "Does everyone know their part?"

"Jackie and I will rig the explosives with Grimlock and the others down at the base of the tower." Bulkhead started.

"If there is any resistance from Decepticons, we will crush them like the little bugs they are." Grimlock continued, and punched both of his fists for emphasis.

"Skylynx, Megatron, Blitzwing, and I, along with the Predacons, will be a distraction to lure Decepticons away from the tower, and turn them into scrap if they get wise on what we're doing." Clipper added, and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Ultra Magnus and I will deal with the Fusion Cannon control room, and shut down the cannons." Elita-One pulled out her rocket launcher from her back, and cocked to ready to fire.

"Team Prime, Human Autobots, Next 'Gen 'Bots, and Mystery Inc. will go to the throne room of the tower to deal with Starscream and the doppelgänger of me." Daphne spoke up, her armour armed and ready to strike. "We will keep them occupied until the charges have been planted, and once we give the signal, we leave the tower before the charges go and before Darkmount collapses."

"Well done." Braedimus nodded to everyone. "Ratchet and Knockout will remain here down in the base with Agent Fowler to coordinate communications and also call in an air strike if necessary."

"No problem, Prime." Agent Fowler nodded to the Transformer King. "Also, good luck out there."

"Thank you, Agent Fowler." Braedimus looked over to the Groundbridge, as it powers to life. He deployed his battle mask, and stood tall. "Autobots, Predacons, and Dinobots. Transform and Roll Out!!" He announced, transforming into vehicle mode.

The Human Autobots, Predacons, and Next 'Gen 'Bots all transformed into vehicle and beast modes, and all charged through the portal vortex, with Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl, Sludge, and Slug charging behind them into the Groundbridge.

~*~*~