Chapter 6: Resurrection Of Megatron

"Okay. Let's see what tools we possess." Fred began, looking at the Cybertronian tools laid out on the table next to Megatron's comatose form. "Ener-stat. Cross-clamp. Laser scalpel. Durabyllium drill. And, one operational T-Cog, courtesy of Soundwave retrieving one from Starscream's old body."

"Are you sure these tools will be useful to try and resurrect Megatron from the dead?" Striker asked, skeptical of what she saw on the workbench, along with the complicated and complex biomechanical device.

"These tools aren't for ressurection, Striker." Blades explained. "They are to assist Soundwave."

"What? What do you mean?" Striker asked, confused.

"What Blades is explaining to you..." Optimus walked up. "...is that these surgical tools are required to restore Megatron's T-Cog."

"What's a T-Cog?" Daphne asked, walking up with Agent Fowler. The latter was dumbfounded when he saw both Soundwave and Megatron in the base, but once he had been informed of what had happened last night, he respected the silent one's decision.

"A Transformation Cog, or T-Cog, is a type of bio-mechanism that enables Transformers to scan alternate modes, transform into their vehicular or even beast mode, and operate integrated weapon systems." Braedimus explained. "If a T-Cog is badly damaged, a Cybertronian won't be able to transform out of the form it is currently in."

"Oh." Daphne nodded. But then, she began to wonder something. "Braedey. If we are to bring Megatron back to life, how will we do so?"

"Why not use Dark Energon?" Striker asked. "Last time I heard from Soundwave, he used Dark Energon to bring him back from the dead on Cybertron during the Great War."

"Out of the question." Braedimus announced. "We cannot run the risk of the dark matter corrupting Megatron's mind like it did before."

"Braedimus is correct." Optimus agreed. "But, it leads us all nowhere near resurrecting Megatron."

"There must be some way we could..." Daphne then stopped herself, as she had an idea. "What if we... use the Matrix Armour of Cybertron on Megatron?" She suggested. "The legends say that it possesses the energy that can reignite a Transformer's Spark, and bring them back from the dead."

"Hmm." Ratchet thought for a moment about this. "Maybe. It might just work in this circumstance. Let's give it a try."

~*~*~

A moment later, Daphne was now adorn in her mighty Matrix Armour, and was preparing for the ceremony. She climbed up onto Megatron's chest, and looked down to the exposed hole of the Spark Chamber. She began to meditate, whilst her legs were crossed and her hands were on her knees, as a faint blue halo began to appear around her form. She breathed in and out slowly and calmly, as the same glow began to appear as a small orb of light inside of Megatron's chest.

"Matrix Armour of Cybertron." Daphne spoke out, her voice sounding more powerful and mighty, as she opened her eyes, which were now bright blue, like the Autobot's optics, replacing her lavender-purple eyes. "Please...assist me in the resurrection of this fallen soul."

Slowly, the orb of light above the hole in Megatron's chest lowered down in the destroyed Spark Chamber, and began to repair the damage sustained. Any and all mechanical and biomechanical parts began to piece back together. Once the parts were repaired, the orb began to morph itself into that of a Spark. Once that happened, a healthy glow began to appear in front of Daphne's chest, and a blue beam of energy fired into Megatron's chest.