Perfect questions

Harry was downstairs cooking breakfast as I could smell the fresh pancakes. "Smells good." I came over and hugged him. I can't believe he finally remembers me. "I love you." He kissed the top of my head. I smiled and sat down at the table. There sat a picnic basket with roses peaking out of it. "Harry, what's the basket for?" He came over with a pan full of pancakes. "For us. I'm taking you on a cute picnic date today." He booped my nose and say down with plates. I laughed and quickly ate my breakfast.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I rushed upstairs to shower and brush my teeth. I put on Harry's football jersey and the highwaisted shorts I wore in the Baby I music video. I put on my converse and grabbed my phone ans walked downstairs to meet Harry. He had a cheeky smile on his face as I walked down. "What?" I brushed my haie back. "You look beautiful." He pulled me close. "You don't look bad yourself, Styles." I smirked. Classic flirt comeback. He was swaying the basket as we walked past my car. "Aren't we gonna take the car?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. "No." He said. "We're going to our hideout today." He smiled. I nodded and continued walking with him. They wind was slightly blowing in my face and making my hair go back. "Cold?" He asked. "No, i actually like this weather. You picked a perfect day." I hugged Harry. "It's not perfect... Yet." He whispered. What does that mean?

We sat by the river just a few feet away from the tent hideout. Harry packed sandwiches, chocolate cookies, grapes, one mini cake, and roses. "Harry, this one rose isn't real." I chuckled. "I'll stop loving you when all these roses die." He played with the fake one. "Dork." I kissed his dimple. "Such a romance. Did you get that idea from Instagram?" I laughed. "Yeah." He cheekily smiled at me.

After the meal, we both lied down on the grass. We were cloud watching. His head was against my head. "I love you." Harry raspily said. "You too." I said. I could feel Harry get up and he pulled me up and held me close. He fumbled with something in his jean pocket.

"Ariana.." He quietly said. He knelt down on one knee and held something in the both of his hands. "Ariana Grande-Butera. Even though we are only young kids, will you make me the happiest person on earth?" Harry said with so much passion. "Yes! Yes! Yes in every language!" I jumped in his arms as he steadily caught me. I was in little tears now. "I love you so, so much!" I held to him even tighter. "Get ready to spend the rest of your life with the biggest dork ever." He kissed my tears away. I laughed he kissed my shivering lips.
----------------
December 25

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. Harry leaned in to kiss me and the crowd full of families and friends cheered. Ellie was in full on tears. "You've been through so much. Now that's a true love story." She hugged me. Our families and friends were socializing and Harry and I escaped the world to go to the balcony. He held my hand and didn't say anything at all. "Harry? you ok?" I put my chin on his shoulder. "I'm fine. Just thinking about our future." He held onto me. "Harry, enjoy what's happening right now. We can worry about that later." He smiled and hugged me even closer. The snow was beginning to fall , making the view even prettier than it was before. "Promise me you'll never run away from me? Even when fight over the stupidest things." Harry kissed my hand. "Of course not! I love you too much to even turn around from you. Will you promise me that you'll never run away from me? Even over the dumest arguements?" I now asked him. "Never. I could never run away from someone who makes me happier than a kid at the candy shop." He kissed my lips.

"Harry you gotta see this!" We heard Louis and the others laugh. "In a minute!" Harry called back. He turned back to me and held me close to him, swaying me back and forth.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want, to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans but

You're perfect to me"

Harry sang in my ears as I leaned my ear against his chest so I could hear his heart.

"It's getting cold, angel. It's too cold for angels to fly." He said. "Loser. Taking lyrics from Ed Sheeran now, huh?" I wrapped my arms around his torso. We came back to the boys having a fun time and people chatting. Zayn and Perrie were cuddled up in a chair, watching the boys goof off.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me.

"I love you." He said.

Fin

Well here's the official ending for Little Things and Forget All We Said. Hold me please I think I'm gonna cry! Thank you so much for reading both books! I love you all! Never forget that. We've been through tears, laughfter, and love. I hope you liked this story as much as I liked it. If you want more stories by me make sure you catch my newest one: The Styles Triplets. (The cover has marcel, Ariana, harry, and Edward with a pink backround. The edit kinda sucks but oh whale) it's about how harry falls in love with Ariana and such and he asks ed for help and well i'm still working on it but yeah. sooooooooo... See ya soon! Mwah mwah