Breakup

*a/n so i might not update as much bc i am in so much stress right now, you guys dont even understand. I have so many reports due and i have to write lots of papers, study for upcoming tests, ect. So could you guys cut me some slack for a little bit? Thanks love you all mwah mwah xx*

I immedetly called Harry and after the first ring, he picked up. "He-" "Shut up." Harry coldly said. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked. "You. You and Jai are my problems." "Us? What does this have to do with us?" I asked, obviously annoyed now. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the way you two kiss, and hug, and do all the things we do!" Harry says, a bit calmer now. "So?" I asked. "So... It feels like you like him more than me." He went back to his harsh tone. "That doesn't mean I can't hang out with him! You hung out with Kendall and I didn't give two shits about it! So stop invading into my space. It's my fucking life!" I yelled into the phone.

The line was silent for a minute. I thought he hung up, but he spoke again.

"That's because I didn't kiss Kendall or hug her to death. Unlike you."

"You know what? I'm done. I'm so done with you." I say without regret. "You're done with me? Well, so am I!" He yells. "Fine! Delete my number and don't ever call me again!" I hung up on Harry without another word.

I leaned against my door and slid down to the wooden floor. Then, I just relized what I just did.

I broke up with Harry.

-----------------------

Harry's pov

Ariana hung up the phone, her words still ringing in my head.

I'm done.

Don't call me ever again.

She broke up with me. No more us. I leaned agaisnt my door, sliding down to the carpet. I played with my thumbs, spinning them into circles. A small tear rolled down my cold cheek, as I wiped it away with my sleeve.

It's all my fault. She's never gonna take me back, she sound so pissed and so serious about being done with me. I blew it. She's gone.

I quietly sung the lyrics to happily, remembering that I wrote it just for Ariana. I was gonna surprise her with it, but it's no use now. I lied down on my bed as I sung happily to my sleep.