Love

I rush backstage, pacing back and forth. Nope. I don't wanna fall in love with him again. It's all too much.

"Ariana!" Harry calls. "Ariana!" I see him rushing through the crowd of backstage workers. His quiff is slowly coming down and his curls bounce as he runs. I make my way down the narrow hall, hoping he doesn't catch up to me.

"Excuse me." "Sorry." "Pardon me." I mumble, hearing Harry's footsteps becoming louder.

The crowd of workers left to prepare for the next performance for Miley Cyrus or something. So that means I can get away easier.

A strong hand grasps my wrists and pulls me face to face with Harry.

"Hi." He breathlessly says.

"What do you want?" I rudely ask him. He looked a little taken back at my comment, but he just shakes it off. "I just wanna talk a little." He smiles. "Well I don't." "C'mon Ari. Maybe we could catch up on things. How's your life? Anything new?" "You sound like an asshole right now." I was really getting annoyed with him. Why does he wanna talk? There's nothing to discuss.

"I just miss you Ari Bear." He frowns as his dimples fades away. "I don't miss you." I harshly lie through my teeth. He purses his plump lips, thinking of what to say back. "Why?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"Why?" I repeat. "Why? Well you cheated on me right in front of my eyes!" I begin to shout. "You constantly lied to my face about everything! Our whole relationship was a lie. We've been through so much tough shit, but I just can't handle it. Rumors will be rumors. I get it. I really do. But when it gets out of hand and it's talked about everywhere I go, I start to believe it. You don't love me, Harry. It just hurts to much to take you back. " I was in little tears now. That felt good to let out.

He put his hands behind his back and rocked back and forth like a kid about to present in front of the class. He had his head down, his beautiful curls poking out. His breathing was little. He was in a undecided state right now. He always did this when he was undecided. Little breathing, head down, rocking feet.

"I never said I didn't love you." He softly spoke, head still down. "You-" I began, but he cut me off. "Don't accuse me of that. You can say whatever you want, but never say I don't love you." He stares into my glossy eyes.

"Ariana, i never stopped. If you haven't noticed, I haven't gone out ever since we broke up. Tonight was the first shower I took in a while. I could've ditched the awards tonight, but I wanted to go just to see you. Ellie's been telling me how miserable you are and I feel like it's my fault. You seemed so sad when we dated and you still seem sad. I just. I just don't know what to do. I don't know what to say, I thought hanging out with Kendall was a good idea because she told me her family goes through alot of shit and she could give me advice but people thought we were dating and rumors spread and fucking paps-" I stopped his blubbering by wrapping my arms around his body. His shoulders dropped and his talking stopped. "You talk too much." I mumbled through his shirt. He eventually hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "I miss you." He mumbles.

"Harry are you... Oh." Louis and Zayn stop along the hall. "Hey lads." Harry turns around. He let go of the hug, but he holds my hand behind his back. "Soooo?" Zayn's eyes widen. "Sooooo what?" Harry asks in full confusion. "Are you two ok now?" Louis got straight to the point. "Yeah." Harry smiles so wide that his dimple could be like a blackhole or something.

"Let's head back now." Zayn motions and walks back with Louis as they talk about Miley's performace.

Once we sat outselves back down, everyone was talking about her performace. The crowd died down and next up was yet another award.

The end of the night came and Harry and I planned to board a plane in two hours to go back to L.A. The others are either gonna stay here until then or go back home to relax.

By the time it was midnight, he and I stepped onto his private jet. All the windows were closed. I opened one just to see the view of New York for the last time in a few months or so. The view
was so beautiful once the jet took off.

"We should buy a house here." I smiled as the lights got smaller and smaller. Eventually, New York faded away and I shut the window. "We should. I love New York." Harry plays something on his phone.

I should probably play a game too, just to kill time. I clicked on this one game called "flappy bird" the one I have yet to play.

"Tap" it read

I touched the screen and the bird fell straight down. "The hell?" I cursed under my breath. I took a screenshot of the game wanting to post it later.

"We are high enough in the skies now. You can connect to the wifi." The flight attendent alerted us. Since this was Harry's plane, I conncected to his internet. I already knew his password because it was the answer to one of his stupid jokes he always tells.

I went to instagram and liked a few pics here and there just to make my fans happy. I love them all so, so much.

I hear Harry snoring across from me. He has his hand to his head and his body is slumping down. He looks so innocent with his tired face and fallen curls.

I grabbed a blanket from the seat next to me and put it over my sleeping boyfriend. I pushed the armrest up and curled up next to him. He moved a little and I could sense he woke up and smiled. I'm just so happy I could be here with him.

The sound of a ding woke me up. I found myself laying on the seats with the blanket from last night. I didn't see Harry, but he came in with a good looking breakfast. "You're awake!" He cheered. "You're not really the morning person." I laughed as he set the food down. "Well It's a good thing I love you." He kissed my nose. I dug into the food. The chocolate syrup touched my taste buds and I surely was in heaven at the moment. "Good?" He asked me. "Perfect." I said with a mouth full of my breakfast. "Did you make it?" I wiped the extra things off my face. There was makeup that came off, but I could care less. "Yes." He confidently answered.

"Mr. Styles, we are about to land in Los Angeles, please take a seat and turn off all electronics."

The flight attendent stopped by picking up my dishes as she quickly walked away to the back of the plane. I curled up next to Harry, just like last night, but this time the blanket was gone. He played with my hair as I gone onto twitter.

the flight was an ok landing. It was just the landing was rough. Harry escorted me off the plane through quiet halls so no fans would mob us. We both got into a decent car. The car drove off to my house. 

"Are you two married?" the chauffer asked us. Harry chuckled lightly, holding my hand. "No. We're taking it slow." the driver nodded his head, almost happy he got an answer. "We're here." he announced. he clicked open the door and took out our suitcases. "I'll be inside,Ok?" I told Harry and he nodded, taking out his wallet to pay the driver. I stepped inside going to the kitchen to make me and Harry a snack.

Harry's pov

"Here's 10." I handed the man the bill. He didn't take the money, so I waved it in his face. "I cannot take your money Mr. Styles." He said. "Why?" i seriously didn't get this guy. He raised his shoulders not knowing his own question himself. "Ok." I put the money back in my pocket. "Thanks." I turned around to go meet Ariana. "Hey kid! Before you go back, I gotta tell you something you need to know for the rest of your life." "Ok..." "That girl you're with is obviously in love with you. If you haven't noticed, she has it written all over her face. In fact it's in her eyes. It's so obvious that you two have been through so much, but whatever it is, stay together. You may not know it, but you're the one who's keeping her happy." 

And with that, the man drove away. I was gonna ask him how he knew all this stuff but he took off before I even got to say thank you or anything else. 

but he's so right. 

We've been through so much and we have to stay together.