Jariana and Hendall

"So Kendall, did that lovely Harr Styles take you out on a date the other night?" The interviewer asked one of the famous Jenner sisters. "Well, kinda. I mean, he's a real sweet boy, but I think we're just friends for now." Kendall said. "Friends for now?" The interviewer chuckled as the audience roared with laughter and clapping. I don't see how that was funny. "No, no! I mean as we're just friends." Kendall quickly assured the crowd.

I turned off the T.V., not wanting to watch anymore of this shit. I'm sick and tired of all these rumors that could even be true.

Jai and Ariana still have the spark?
Jariana back on?
Jariana, Jariana, Jariana.

I don't even know anymore.

Then there's Hendall.

Harry and Kendall out on dates?
Hendall make it official!
Hendall, Hendall, Hendall.

I've had enough if it.

Harry called me later on the day, but I rejected his request. He wouldn't stop at it until I picked up, so after a while, I did.

"Yes?" I asked in a annoyed tone. "Look, I only took Kendall out for a little dinner. It's not a date. There's no spark between us. It's only you and I. Ok?" He quickly said.

Lies.

I knew he was lying. He was talking too fast. He always talks fast when he lies.

"Ok. Sure." I sarcastically spoke. "No, really!" His voice squeaked, making him shup up after.

Lies again.

The deeper the lie, the faster and squeaker his voice is.

"Look, I'm tired. Bye." I hung up and tossed my phone to my couch

as it bounced a few times.

We're falling apart.

I haven't seen him in a few months now, with me doing my spin-off show and recording new music all night and him finishing off the Take Me Home Tour and writing new songs for the 3rd album, it's just too hard to keep up. Then the rumors trend and I don't know what to believe anymore. If he won't tell me what's up, then I don't know what to do.

Oh, wait.

If Harry's rumors are becoming real, why not make my rumors come to life too?

Two can play this game, Harry.

Little thingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara