Baby way?¿

After I finished my entire performance, the crowd of my lovely ariananators roared with clapping and cheering. Lots of "i love you's" and all. I gave some fans high-fives and took photos with them.

A rather large limo just came by and out came 5 boys. There stood the successful One Direction.

Thousands of girls went mad.

Louis was wearing a black-tee and black pants. His shirt said "love will tear us apart" and a few fans in the distance screamed "larry" whatever that is.

*if this offended you in any sort of way im sorry babes. ilu larry shippers<3*

Niall wore a nice jacket and the rest are black, exept his shoes.

Liam was wearing all black as well, with a snapback and a red, plaid flannel.

Zayn wore a black jacket and pants. He had a white shirt.

Harry wore a button-down shirt that seems to be see through. So we could see his butterfly tattoo. He had his ridculous skinny jeans that were probably tighter than my jeans. His hair was in a slick quiff and he looks nice.

I walked down the red carpet and into the stadium. I was seated next to Austin Mahone and Harry. Great. I saw my seat, where there a photo of me. They could've chosen a better picture though. At least my good side. The crowd was beginning to come in and the stadium was getting louder. The celebrities came in first with gaurds by their sides. Rihanna sat right behind me and I nearly fainted.

"Ariana!" She called. Wait. Me? Ariana me? "H-hi!" I stuttered. Way to keep it cool. "I just love your music. It's amazing, keep doing what you do." He nudged my shoulder. "Thanks, I really love your music as well! You're like my biggest inspiration." I smiled widely. Rihanna smiled and turned to her friend.

A shoulder brushed against my left arm. He smelled of colonge, the same fragrance of his sweater. His curls we so fluffy-like and his green eyes sparkled. "Ariana!" Louis jumped from his seat and walked over to me. "Lou!" I smiled and hugged the boy. Harry didn't pay any attention to me or Louis. Instead he was talking to Niall. Whispering, almost. I would die to know what they're talking about. "Good luck tonight." I whispered in his ears. "You too, love." He took his seat next to Liam as I took my seat next to Austin Mahone.

Lady Gaga performed her "applause" and the crowd went wild. It was my turn to perform.

"Next up, Ariana Grande!" Lucy Hale announced. I came on the stage and hugged her. She took off backstage and the music began playing.

I looked at my rearview mirror and it seemed to make alot more sense.

Than what I see ahead of us.

Ahead of us, yeah.

I'm ready to play that turn. Before we both crash and burn.

Cos' that could be the death of us. The death of us.

Baby you know how to drive in rain, and you decided not to make a change, stuck in the same old lane, going the wrong way home.

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. I'm under pressure cos' I can't have you the way that I want. Let's just go back to the way it was. When we were on honeymoon avenue. Honeymoon avenue. Baby coastin' like crazy. Can we get back to the way it was?

Hey, what happened to the butterflies? Guess they encountered that stop sign.

And my hear is at a yellow light, a yellow light.

Hey, right when I think that we found it, well that's when we start turning around.

You're saying," baby don't worry" but we're still going the wrong way, baby.